Rocky Mountian series meeting May 7th

Thanks Skylar, I am hoping to make it to alot more pulls this year, so I am glad to see so many on the schedule.:rockwoot:

Yep I will probably be in 2.8 depending on what I decide to to with the water injection.

Hey with alittle bit of elbow grease we can get the truck up and running.

Good on you, Let us know if we can help. There is alot of us who believe the DHRA is great. We pulled with you guys years ago, and lost interest because of disorganization. Diesel promotion is great for eveyone. Crowds love it. Lets have some fun, it's all about having fun.

Kevin, There is a guy out of rock Springs that is going to run in the 3.0 class single charger. Also a couple others out there if I recall.

I think I may stay in the 2.8 class for this year anyway. Less crap to do in the next month.

Diesel Tech Magazine will be doing some very extensive coverage of these DHRA pulling events in the Idaho/Utah area. So to all of those who are on the fence about pulling, just do it! You might end up in a magazine :rockwoot:

We want to send a huge thanks out to the DHRA and United Pullers for getting this ball rolling. I think they've started a great thing here