Rocky Mountian series meeting May 7th

Scott, you better do Elko again. The Detroit's need some competition. Word is that there will be a Ford with a DT 466 in it for you to run against in Elko this year too...Plus I think the Red Lion owes us all about 10 free drinks :)

Also, our schedule is as follows:

June 7th Morgan, UT
June 13 and 14th John Day, OR
June 21st Idaho Falls, ID
June 28th Elko, NV
July 19th Filer, ID
July 25th Tooele, UT
August 2nd Tremonton, UT
August 16th Lyman, WY
September 13th Utah State Fair

Utah County Fair and Preston, ID are still tentative

I will let everybody know on the DHRA shows as soon as we have them confirmed!

The new 2008 diesel rules are posted here...http://www.idahobombersforum.com/vb/showthread.php?p=40180&posted=1#post40180

Not sure I can hang with a DT466 or a class were any diesel engine is allowed in your super modified class, I can't fit into your modified class either only because of DOT tires required rule.

I can't believe you guy's didn't get rid of the propane rule in 2008 :)

BBD

Not sure I can hang with a DT466 or a class were any diesel engine is allowed in your super modified class, I can't fit into your modified class either only because of DOT tires required rule.

I can't believe you guy's didn't get rid of the propane rule in 2008 :)

BBD

You will do just fine running against them

I guarantee you can run against any and all of them. You were on a tear when you had to get out of it last year :rockwoot:

As far as the propane goes, I don't think anybody is even running it anymore. Definitely something we will look into for next season...

What is going on with the test pull on saturday. some say it is still on. we need to know!!!

Us buying the sled had nothing to do with it. We went into an agreement that we couldn't pick up the sled until the night of the 10th becauase he is supposedly having some kind of "private, closed to the public" pull. Nobody can seem to get any details from him, including us. All we know is that we can pick it up this saturday night.

Us buying the sled had nothing to do with it.

I didn't quite mean it that way, I thought you guys already had it, and were working on it, therefore it wouldn't be available. Sorry for the confusion. Where is this attitude diesel at? I have never heard of them, or Jesse.

Jessie's company name is Attitude Diesel. He lives in Ogden. We are supposedly picking up the sled tonight after the Diesel Power Challenge at Rocky Mtn. Raceway. Then it's coming to Idaho Falls to get worked on (hitch, monitor, etc.). Supposedly we heard that Jessie had a date for the 10th but backed out on it. We are debating doing a little test and tune up here somewhere but I'm not sure if it's going to happen or not. I will let everybody know if we decide to do something :)

The pulls are United Pullers. www.unitedpullers.net

So heres the scoop I got from the meeting, the schedule is as follows

June 21st 1 pm Idaho Falls,Id
July 12th 7pm Idaho Falls, Id
Aug 16th West Valley City, Ut
Aug 30th 7pm Ogden,Ut
Sept. 6th 7 pm Ogden, Ut.

Tentative pulls

July 25th 1pm Tooele, Ut.
Aug.2nd 1pm Tremonton,Ut
Oct 4th 1pm West Valley City, Ut
(Oct 4th will be the awards banquet also)

ok so I found out last weekend that who Jesse is I went to school with him.
He is actually a good kid but I talked to the guy that hauled the sled down to rocky mountain and he said Jesse just don't think he can make any money with the pulls. Just the little bit that I know

anyways I really hope they do the treemonton pull

Aug 30th 7pm Ogden,Ut

Tentative pulls

Aug.2nd 1pm Tremonton,Ut

Looks like a good schedule! Sounds like I better get busy getting the truck ready?

Aug 30th 7pm Ogden,Ut

Tentative pulls

Aug.2nd 1pm Tremonton,Ut

You'd better come to Preston or Pedro won't vote for you. :hehe:

Just so everybody knows, even if DHRA doesn't do the pulls on the afternoons of Tremonton and Tooele, United will still be pulling diesel's that evening at the modified shows.

We are very excited about jumping on board with DHRA and hope that everybody will have some good times this summer!