Rollcages

Dazed&Confused

Surfing my own world
Well I picked up a S10 to turn into a drag truck and just trying to plan things out. I'm looking into the S&W rollcages and figure a few of you may be able to give me some feedback on them. I plan to leave the truck leaf spring for now and run a 4BD Isuzu. If I go crazy and backhalf it I may try to wedge a Cummins in it but that will be later down the road. I'm open to any offers on ideas that you care to share. This is what I'm starting with.
CIMG0092.jpg

I just finished up a s&w cage in my truck yesterday and it was a good start to a kit but some stuff had to be massaged a little.

i have done a few s&w cages and they fit pretty good for the price. most of the ends are made a few inches long,which helps most of the time. just minor trimming and grinding is all that is usually required.

I used the supplied outriggers that came with the kit for the main hoop and the door bars then just went straight into the frame for the bed bars.

^ x2 parts included with most kits. they have a decent tech line that can tell where the kits locate when you call

longhorn care to put some picture up of it im going to need a cage here soon and would like to see how it fits.

I also have S&W roll bar it installed good, I am just putting there cage conversion kit in right now with swing out door bar kit.

Jegs or Summit is a great starting place....google has an awesme search feature!

Epically posted via Tapatalk.

Back