Round 2 saturday (Duramini vs tpd) He ant leaving with out beating me!!!!

So is it Sacramento raceway this time? If so I will probably come out and watch.

hey drifter i think its a pile too :shake: lol jk call me when you get back to ut and we will go for a burn

I'm comin out to watch this one, wish I could bring the truck and give both you some competition :hehe:, but it's in pieces like usual.

Next weekend. It's the big "Swap Meet".

April 10th is the first test & tune weekend so you might want to come over then...

Good luck...

Rob

:Cheer:

yeah ill have to come out after ppe gets my twins all done, probably try to make it sometime in june, i like that track. thanks will show comp d what a d max has, and how to make drake cryLOL

hey drifter i think its a pile too :shake: lol jk call me when you get back to ut and we will go for a burn

:shake:ha ha yooooooo whats up bro you ready to watch a fellow dodge boy of yours get owned todayLOL Ill be up at kens monday working on a d max swing over there.

Half a squirt of some WD40 on the ol squeeking pulley may add a few more ponies there to Dimitri :)

Wished I'd known about this a little earlier, I would have driven down to watch. Dimitri I'll be in Boise most of the first couple of weeks of April working on the trucks, there will be a lot of test and tune going on. What tires are you using now? MT drag radials? You giving up on the juice once you get your twins on? Thought you were having Nathan build you a set of twins? Have fun you guys. You do know however that Max'd Out will own you both.:poke::hehe:

Wished I'd known about this a little earlier, I would have driven down to watch. Dimitri I'll be in Boise most of the first couple of weeks of April working on the trucks, there will be a lot of test and tune going on. What tires are you using now? MT drag radials? You giving up on the juice once you get your twins on? Thought you were having Nathan build you a set of twins? Have fun you guys. You do know however that Max'd Out will own you both.:poke::hehe:
The only thing your gonna own is a DODGE when you realize your CLAPPED OUT!!!!!!!! IS maxed out lol*bdh**bdh*:clap: jk

The only thing your gonna own is a DODGE when you realize your CLAPPED OUT!!!!!!!! IS maxed out lol*bdh**bdh*:clap: jk

I am just letting D take care of my light work , if he isnt up for the task I may have to step in for some heavy lifting :rockwoot: I'll even put the bumper on for ya sweet heart :hehe:

JK guys good luck today both of ya !

That's cutting deep Drake. Me in a Dodge, hell will freeze over first. Watch Dimitri on the tree, he usually red lights.

:shake:ha ha yooooooo whats up bro you ready to watch a fellow dodge boy of yours get owned todayLOL Ill be up at kens monday working on a d max swing over there.

ill be at work all day ill call ya when i get home and see if your still around

That's cutting deep Drake. Me in a Dodge, hell will freeze over first. Watch Dimitri on the tree, he usually red lights.

Ken you know the latest climate change models are leaning leaning towards global cooling and Hell has been frozen over for a while now!:poke:

633570025511489528-HellIfyoudontbel.jpg

May I suggest a Mega Cab they are very nice!LOL

so what the hell happened was there a race or not??
Never went into 4 gear went 6.44 in the 1/8th at 110.4 not bad for my big truck 10.73 @ 103 was the final run lol will get it, I'm 1 for 5 on passes so far was still fun. duramini went 134.5 in the top end at 10.90 that truck runs strong better watch out he said cause your going down lol......:tree: