Round 2 saturday (Duramini vs tpd) He ant leaving with out beating me!!!!

so what the hell happened was there a race or not??

its a good thing there was not one i would have got destroyed by his 1/8 mile and he would have coasted though and beat me, imagine the chit i would have got from that raceLOL his truck hauls the mail i couldnt imagine it once he sprays.

its a good thing there was not one i would have got destroyed by his 1/8 mile and he would have coasted though and beat me, imagine the chit i would have got from that raceLOL his truck hauls the mail i couldnt imagine it once he sprays.
this last week has been a blast!!!!! I'm board now lol think Ill go do a test run down the neighborhood sideways,you make it dowm to LA ok?

So Dimitri are you still going to spray it after you get the twins on? What are the chargers in your setup going to be?

this last week has been a blast!!!!! I'm board now lol think Ill go do a test run down the neighborhood sideways,you make it dowm to LA ok?

hell yeah it was!!!! lol and get yelled at by the fat bus guy againLOL yeah i got there about 8 this morning i had to pull over and sleep i was so tired, we raced our guts out last week. find anything out on the overdrive deal??

So Dimitri are you still going to spray it after you get the twins on? What are the chargers in your setup going to be?

ill have the spray on board you know me im addicted LOL its hard to control though, i had so many traction problems ,spraying over a thousand horse is out of hand, drakes slicks handled it really good though, its the first time ive felt that much power stick, im going to just bump to pro street with you guys i have to run those slicks after trying them:rockwoot: im not sure exactly ill p.m you im tossing between 2 configurations.

hell yeah it was!!!! lol and get yelled at by the fat bus guy againLOL yeah i got there about 8 this morning i had to pull over and sleep i was so tired, we raced our guts out last week. find anything out on the overdrive deal??
sh!t no that clapped out rig ant even off the trailer yet probably wont tell next week when I get the new shop.

If he listens to me then no ,but he never does :bang :hehe: , he shouldnt need spray really , that whole drive train will be going into his single cab after the DPC , I am going to work my light weight recipe on it and we should have a 5300 lb truck on our hands :rockwoot: not sure on the turbo's I know its a 42/55 but not sure on the size of the 55 ?

Because Max'd Out won and you owe them a beer... :kick:

LOL

won me?? where was i LOL i must have missed that, i think im the one owed a beer here:Cheer: it wont be the last beer i win either im still the only truck to take maxed out down, and plan to continue my streak 2 and 0 baby oh yeah dyno at bully dog, and drag at the nadm event in utah :shake::hehe::rockwoot::tree:

If he listens to me then no ,but he never does :bang :hehe: , he shouldnt need spray really , that whole drive train will be going into his single cab after the DPC , I am going to work my light weight recipe on it and we should have a 5300 lb truck on our hands :rockwoot: not sure on the turbo's I know its a 42/55 but not sure on the size of the 55 ?

sure i do buddy i just always make the wrong choice LOL shhhhhhh on the turbos trently we have to keep that crew guessing, its a surprise:evil

ya but you might lose a converter like Dmitri lol his sh!t box couldnt even handle some real traction :hehe:

LOLwow here we go, who looses shafts like there candy, you go through more hards parts then tampons:hehe::poke:

LOLwow here we go, who looses shafts like there candy, you go through more hards parts then tampons:hehe::poke:
You have more excuses then a woman when it comes to running et you snatch!!!!!!!! lol dare you to come back and roll in my hood again:snoop:

You have more excuses then a woman when it comes to running et you snatch!!!!!!!! lol dare you to come back and roll in my hood again:snoop:

LOLyour truck has more issues than sports illustrated and time combined:hehe:LOLthat sh!t box cant even make more than one pass in a row, im so jealous :poke:notttt

LOLyour truck has more issues than sports illustrated and time combined:hehe:LOLthat sh!t box cant even make more than one pass in a row, im so jealous :poke:notttt
LISTIN here second gear lol you where so nervous lined up next to me this bozo left is sh!t in second on the nitrous lol stupid rookie.......you ready for round 3 homo