Running 12.0's @ <1100* on #2 Only

JustinR said:
Well, someone told me they ran 12.0 on #2 with a Silver Bullet at 45psi and "proper tuning".

Like we didn't know who that was!!:bang :hehe:

Here are some other hilarious quotes from him over there!!

no, i just tested it and am helping to revise it for better performance, like most other things i have introduced to the 3rd gen crowd

maybe in the very near future i will be able to do that and set a much faster record.:woot:

there are so many different oppinions out there these days it's very hard to choose for the average guy--so we made it easy for the consumer, and to date have not had one complaint--due to the vast knowledge and extensive testing, that has led to some of the best power combo's on the market to date.

:hehe: LOL :bow:

Thanks for the confirmation guys. My BS meter was pegged so I guess it's calibrated and "tuned properly". :hehe:

I wonder how long it will be before that other forum bans him too. I guess everyone that reads that thread and buys a Silver Bullet will be expecting something that isn't going to happen. He really knows how to market a product well. :doh: LOL

Good Lord...I hope someone cracks his ass over there too.........

973604x4 said:
would yall believe 497hp at 1140* on the pyro?

Yes, but dyno and track are two completely different things. 500hp is far from 12.0's too.

Sweet numbers nevertheless! :rockwoot:

JustinR said:
Yes, but dyno and track are two completely different things. 500hp is far from 12.0's too.

Sweet numbers nevertheless! :rockwoot:

on the road running up to 100mph+ i couldn't break 1200* either....and thats roughly 500hp. I just thought it was rare for a 500hp single turbo-ed truck not to break 1200*

973604x4 said:
on the road running up to 100mph+ i couldn't break 1200* either....and thats roughly 500hp. I just thought it was rare for a 500hp single turbo-ed truck not to break 1200*

That is pretty sweet man. I wish my temps looked similar.

Diesel Dumbass said:
here is a vid with no lock up and just a DL. i think your doubtfull because "most" guys with CR's dont have a clue know how to tune a truck.

smokless due to proper Tuneing.

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

"Tuneing" is the only way you'll ever go fast. I just wish more people knew how to do it proper.

Look at Comp Jr. go. Now he'll have "follewhers."

973604x4 said:

When I was @ 522 hp, it was all i could do too get the pyro too touch 1200* with the SPS62 @ 48 psi, but as soon as I got the CP3 and Injectors in....its all i can do too keep it under 1600* @ the same 48 psi.....just depends i guess.

Ramtd02 said:
When I was @ 522 hp, it was all i could do too get the pyro too touch 1200* with the SPS62 @ 48 psi, but as soon as I got the CP3 and Injectors in....its all i can do too keep it under 1600* @ the same 48 psi.....just depends i guess.

That sounds funny to me....since I used to have a 62/14. At 527hp, it was at 1400+ on the pyro. At 579, i was a hair off 1600*.

973604x4 said:
That sounds funny to me....since I used to have a 62/14. At 527hp, it was at 1400+ on the pyro. At 579, i was a hair off 1600*.

Everything is different on every truck...its like the great programmer debate. For some, myself included, the smarty is the greatest thing since sliced bread, for some they prefer their larry or PPE......for an engine and electronics that are supposed too run through QC, there are alot of irregularities.

Amish Elegance said:
:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

"Tuneing" is the only way you'll ever go fast. I just wish more people knew how to do it proper.

Look at Comp Jr. go. Now he'll have "follewhers."

I wish I knew how to do the "tuneing" thing!!:what:

Pitz said:
If you say shenanigans one more time.....
Hey Farva, whats that bar you like?

Beat me to it! That was the first thing I thought of when I saw that post! :D