Running out of RPM before boost

well as u say a set of stock injectors are probablyworn out when this is very true but normally they just change the nozzles alot of time ur injectors are probably ok as long asthey are tested and have a good spray pattern u shouldnt have any issues i had a es alvcouple of kids come in to the shop the other day and thaught they needed a set of injectors for more power when really they were running a stock ppump whith out the delivery valves cut come on people get ur ducks in a row before u lay more eggs

do you set the pop pressures on your stock injectors too?

a quality set of 12v injectors are cheap when you compare the labor cost of having your OEM injectors PROPERLY rebuilt/overhauled. And they're a key component to a good running 12v.

You don't have to go with a set of monster injectors.

yea thats fine that u dont wanna visit my shop bc u would be just as annoying as every other 18 year old thats just a tire kicker and dont have a clue

You're right, I don't have a clue. You are the almighty diesel god, we all need to bow down to you. Scratch that, you dumb retarded bastard. Go back to CF and spread your stupid ideas of how your build top notch 12v's.

I can see your truck now, 12v with no plate, no spring, full cut dv's, factory charger with the wastegate blocked.

:Cheer: to you!!!

You're right, I don't have a clue. You are the almighty diesel god, we all need to bow down to you. Scratch that, you dumb retarded bastard. Go back to CF and spread your stupid ideas of how your build top notch 12v's.

I can see your truck now, 12v with no plate, no spring, full cut dv's, factory charger with the wastegate blocked.

:Cheer: to you!!!

Nah, he's probably got 370's in there too.

Install 4K or 5k governor springs, that will help with your "run out of RPM" problem.

this is not true, his turbo is better than the hx35s and people running 5x14 or 5x16s. yah spool up might suffer but i seriously doubt you can drown it out that bad. :nail:

^^^ wrong! running 5x14's, a 57/65/14 s300g and freemodded pump with 3.5kgsk, I had to have my 0 plate almost all the way toward the firewall to keep egts below 1500*

Slide the plate back and get that AFC tuned properly- it takes a few times. You will see when you start playin with it.

^^^ AGREED!!!

OP, your injectors are fine, just slide the plate all the way back, the housing all the way back (this will take away some preboost fueling and boost fueling). and then incrementally add the plate until your egt's max is in YOUR safe range.

if your afc is still fueling to hard, find a boost pill restrictor from a turbo gasser and put it in your afc line, it slows down boost but allows it to still reach full boost

OR RUN NITROUS

I want to know where you got the idea that you needed that size injector with a charger like that?

Back