S&R Diesel Concepts 4th Annual Memorial Weekend Truck Pulls

SRDieselScott

S&R Diesel Concepts 4th Annual Memorial Weekend Truck Pulls (May 23rd 2009) Start at 3:00pm Saturday. 4 Diesel Classes (Workstock-2.6-2.8-3.0) and 2 Gas Classes (Street and Pro) County Bragging Rights Class. Rules will be posted this weekend at www.srdieselconcepts.com. Looking for another good turnout and working on sponsors for bigger payouts. Will keep you posted as time goes on. Thanks Scott

Location of Pulls

Franklin,Indiana May 23rd 2009 at Johnson County Fairgrounds. Start at 3pm on Saturday. Thanks Scott

Yay! This is one of our favorite pulls of the year!

Scott, are you going to have the same announcer?

Ill be there as usual, and if you need a hand Scott with anything let me know!

You can bet ill be there!!!!!!!! 4th straight year for me. Definatly best pull around

I think we are goin to get there early and tailgate and grill out if anyone feels like joinin. Ill have a good size crew there. TURN THE MONKEY LOOSE!

n586526519_622008_5653.jpg

n586526519_551321_5669.jpg

n586526519_551323_7772.jpg

A few pictures from S&R Diesel Concepts Truck Pull 2008.

Hell ya! Scott, I hope you dont mind, we are going to turn your pull into the new spring extravaganza! Cold Beer, Burgers on the Grill, and Diesel Power!!!!!!!

We would like for you and many more to come over. The bigger the classes the bigger the money. Thanks Scott

We'll definately be there again. I'm glad you are having a 2.6 class this year for us not quite 2.8 guys. And of course if you need anything let me know. For anyone that has not been to this pull before, it is by far the best organized pull of the year, lots of fun.

Jerrod

NADM sponsor for our Pulls.

I want to thank Ron at NADM for his help in our upcoming Pulls. This will be an Affiliate Pull for NADM and they have given money for better payouts.Once again Thanks Ron and cant wait for May 23rd. Thanks

I want to thank Ron at NADM for his help in our upcoming Pulls. This will be an Affiliate Pull for NADM and they have given money for better payouts.Once again Thanks Ron and cant wait for May 23rd. Thanks

Scott - all of us at NADM are behind your sled pull - Gene, Dave, Dieter and myself including our sponsors listed below!

Quality pulls put on by quality people is what the sport needs!

Good Luck!

RK

Thats awesome to hear Scott! That should bring out a few more trucks. NADM made a good choice of choosing your pull!!!!!!

Becks Seeds steps up for Sponsorship

Got another Big Sponsor for Pulls Becks Seeds. Payouts are getting bigger and more sponsors to come. Thanks to all our current sponsors. Scott

Back