S&R Diesel Concepts 4th Annual Memorial Weekend Truck Pulls

how far is franklin from evansville. I live bout an hour from evansville in western Ky

Only 19 days till the super bowl of sled pulls. Im pumped! We're GOIN ALL IN BALLS OUT!

oh yea! im ready to burn it to the ground! hahaha. i love this damn pull so much it aint even funny! Mainly cause Scott is the coolest old guy i know!

update. 15 days till the pull! get jacked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yea! im ready to burn it to the ground! hahaha. i love this damn pull so much it aint even funny! Mainly cause Scott is the coolest old guy i know!

update. 15 days till the pull! get jacked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's only cool due to the fact he knows ME!!!!

soooooooo lets get wild and drink lots and lots and pull the hell out of some trucks.... toobadq who are you hahah?

I can see Scotts house from mine.........Now you know the rest of the story:hehe:

hahaha ray you are very sneaky!..

no promises on fire starting .. you know how rowdy my crew can get!!!!

God Love sled pulling season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S&R Diesel ! Rockin out with out C**** Out!

don't tell the world......You wouldn't give away Supermans secret would you? Now that you know my real identity........

Ill be there. But uless the Clutch farry drops off a clutch by tuesday, i aint gonna pull!

I dont think a single disk clutch is gonna last behind a 3.0 motor!

But, Scott, If you need help, I got friday off and can come down early....and bring some friends to help too!

Jeff, I talked with Scott today. He is going to start work on the track first of the week. At this time it has standing water on it....nothing new there, been under water all three years to date. I will be closing the shop on Friday to help get ready. I hope the clutch make it in time. It would be nice to see how the truck runs with the new......"STUFF".
Ray

Ah, that doesnt suprize me much that its under water. At least it supposed to be nice next week!

If ya need it, Ill be more than willing to come down and do what ever is needed. Aint nothing like a 350lb flagman!! Or help set stuff up and what not.

Oh, and by Farry dropping the clutch off......that means I got to find the money first!

Ah, that doesnt suprize me much that its under water. At least it supposed to be nice next week!

If ya need it, Ill be more than willing to come down and do what ever is needed. Aint nothing like a 350lb flagman!! Or help set stuff up and what not.

Oh, and by Farry dropping the clutch off......that means I got to find the money first!

We might take you up on that. Good help is always welcome....
No money tree in your back yard? I have not found one yet...I keep lookiing.