Sacramento Truck Drags October 4

big jake

Sunday October 4 is the 4th Annual Fred Owens Truck Drags at Sacramento Raceway sponsored by

http://www.orangevalediesel.com

This event is open to all trucks, both gas and diesel. Two years ago about 60 trucks showed up, last year it doubled to 125, the split between gas and diesel was 50-50. This year, we hope to double that number again.

Last year, we had slow trucks and we had fast trucks, we had folks come from all over the west coast, we had a little carnage on the track, we even had little kids on bicycles racing during intermission.

This is a fun event, very family friendly and open to all. Bring your old farm truck, your daily work truck, your full-on competiton race truck, your rental truck :hehe::hehe:

or the brand new one your Dad just got in the CASH FOR CLUNKERS program, its all good and its all fun!

:tree::tree:

We have a few sponsors on board but could always use a little more support.

For event times and more information, go to

http://www.orangevalediesel.com/upcoming.html

or you can call Dean at (916)989-9747

for out of towners needing motels, there are plenty along the US50 corridor, just north of the track.

Hope to see everyone out there.

Lets get a head count, who else is planning on being there?

Adam, Chad, Brett, Chris, Brad? Anyone?

Lets get a head count, who else is planning on being there?

Adam, Chad, Brett, Chris, Brad? Anyone?

If I can figure out a way to seal an external coolant leak due to a few cracks in the head I'm gonna run, I don't wanna dump any coolant on the track. If I can't fix it I'll just go up to watch.

Im going to try and make it I need to get an external gate on

My bad. I didn't put 2 and 2 together for Garys wedding. I wont be able to make it as well.:(

I'll be there. I am sure a bunch of customers will too. Should be a great time!

Gary! You're killing me!

Congrats though..
Sorry about the timing but Thanks Cory
Gary? Wedding? Is that kind of wedding legal in the State of Jefferson?:homo:

Just kidding congrats Gary!!:Cheer:

Just because that shop I used to work at prefers to bend their customers over with lies and misinformation to do their rectal stretching while reaching deep into their wallet for an extra 10% doesn't mean I go that way. I have nightmares and flash backs of the prison style rape scenes from that place, Adolph might be hung like a bull mouse but he will waller it out long enough to get his...and the extra $$$. its hard to believe that a New York Jew is the leader of the Diesel Gestapo

thanks Brett

I have a race in Boise on the 3rd but I am planning on making this race :rockwoot:
I have waited far too long to bring the Red Rocket home for a race so I am going to do everything in my power to make this event. It is a 9 hour drive from Boise to Sacramento so it should be a good time :bang I am sure I will need a nap by the time this weeknd is over.
I am looking forward to meeting up with a lot of the guys who helped this truck get its start and to give Nowel a show on his old stoming grounds. I also have a gift for WINspeed to put up in his shop. Lets hope the truck holds togther for couple weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea im going to this one. after how much fun redding was i cant miss this! how much is it to run? i need to start seeing what my truck can do.