Sacramento Truck Drags October 4

I survived, there's actually quite a bit to be salvaged off the truck and Ernie will live on and be redone we already have a identical truck that will start the swapping process, Ernie/Frankenstein will be back stronger than ever and lighter and maybe even shorter!!

And No Bill is not my Father..........even though it feels like it sometimes, been driving and putting around in the truck awhile, backed out all the fuel and didn't even hit lock out, was just gonna be a easy run,

Freeze plug thought otherwise and through me for a loop, thank you everyone for the concern!

That was a good first run you guys did, we were looking forward to see what it could really do. Good to here your ok. Geting a role cage now for sure after that.

He is fine, a few bumps and bruises, basically walked away from it, ambulance was right there, they checked him out.

The truck did not come thru so well, I think the only thing that can be saved on the body is the tail lights.

Hey Jake, it was nice to put a face with the name. We missed the accident do to the Black Cloud, But we were glad to see him walk away. When he was being interviewed by the announcer, he sounded pretty shaken. It will be a long drive home for him and the crew.
See you Saturday in Sac. for the pull at the Sacramento Raceway.

Hey Jake, it was nice to put a face with the name. We missed the accident do to the Black Cloud, But we were glad to see him walk away. When he was being interviewed by the announcer, he sounded pretty shaken. It will be a long drive home for him and the crew.
See you Saturday in Sac. for the pull at the Sacramento Raceway.

right back at you...........

I was in the staging lanes and all I saw through the smoke was the back end starting to come around as he crossed into the other lane, Thank God he was on a by-run. I heard the crash and had to jump out of the way to avoid being hit by the ambulance!!

ON another note, I am unable to scan the flyer (my old scanner not compatible with windows vista), guess I will just post about the pulls unless you have any ideas.

Jake it was good to meet you.I had a blast today even thought I broke an output. But I went over to Diesel Nut Motorsports and Jason and I fixed her up and I drove home. Thanks felk for the tow and everyone that helped get me loaded up and unloaded and thanks Jason for the help and the part and your girlfriend for the food

nice to meet you as well, glad you got fixed up, are you coming back up with Adam next weekend for the pull?

I survived, there's actually quite a bit to be salvaged off the truck and Ernie will live on and be redone we already have a identical truck that will start the swapping process, Ernie/Frankenstein will be back stronger than ever and lighter and maybe even shorter!!

And No Bill is not my Father..........even though it feels like it sometimes, been driving and putting around in the truck awhile, backed out all the fuel and didn't even hit lock out, was just gonna be a easy run,

Freeze plug thought otherwise and through me for a loop, thank you everyone for the concern!

Taylor:

get some rest, your probably gonna be pretty sore in the next couple of days, hope the weather is better on the trip home.

I know you guys wont be reusing that front right wheel or much of the body, the tail lights looked pretty good and maybe the rear window on the cab........

Bummer about the truck, glad your o.k.