Scheid 2011 Results

Looked like a dust bowl.........Congrats Danny for getting a CR up with all the duramaxes and p-pumps!!!!!
Brandon

3.0 haisley, sauer, and witt that order. 2.6 hailen, hall, and I think smoot was 5th

97Crewcab, thanks for moving my video to here, I haven't had time to do it... I barely got it uploaded to the tube.
I couldn't help not to include the short clip of the TS Fuel Girls.;)

When that tractor broke it just took off. The older guy sitting on the Deere looked over, saw it hauling ass towards him, and he started freaking out. LOL But he got her stopped before it hit anything.

And anybody know if the Silver Bullet truck was spraying *nx*? It was a silver SCLB CR 5.9, was in 2.6 qualifying Friday. It went smoke smoke smoke, super clean, then started popping. And it just kept back firing after it died at the end of the track..

And anybody know what happened to DOT? I wanted to talk to Ben on my way over to the drags, but he was already heading back to watch some pulls.

No silver bullet isn't spraying.

Ok. We were all wondering cause there was a guy here in a D-max in work stock spraying that ran like that, but figured its not something somebody would do at a big event like Scheids.

but figured its not something somebody would do at a big event like Scheids.

I do not know and was not there.
Not saying ANYBODY was but I'd bet somebody was :nos: You said "big event" events like this can be a huge shot in the arm for a diesel related business, Somebody will take the risk :rules:

I do not know and was not there.
Not saying ANYBODY was but I'd bet somebody was :nos: You said "big event" events like this can be a huge shot in the arm for a diesel related business, Somebody will take the risk :rules:

I don't think the silver truck was spraying, they are trying some new things, and struggling from time to time to work the bugs out.

I don't think the silver truck was spraying, they are trying some new things, and struggling from time to time to work the bugs out.

I'm not implying that they were. With an event this big & a couple hundred trucks...somebody is/was...lol