Scheid 2011 Results

Congratulations to the Atleys and Woodruffs for the win in the open class!

1st place truck "Home Brew" is a haisley truck, 2nd place Tyler Witt is a Scheid motor, 3rd place Andrew Sauer is a home built from the ground up truck and he builds his own engines.

Home Brew is driven by Bryan Baker it his first year pulling 3.0, Haisely engine but everything else on the truck is fabricated by him. He took 6th on saturday the track came around late usually him, curt and jake are all within a couple feet of each other. Tyler Witt is a really good guy i got to talk to him for a while when we were trying to figure out why there was a pull off on friday, it was a huge mess

Brandon Overmyer got 2nd Friday night and 3rd Saturday night in 2.6

Home Brew is driven by Bryan Baker it his first year pulling 3.0, Haisely engine but everything else on the truck is fabricated by him. He took 6th on saturday the track came around late usually him, curt and jake are all within a couple feet of each other. Tyler Witt is a really good guy i got to talk to him for a while when we were trying to figure out why there was a pull off on friday, it was a huge mess

Not tryin to run either Bryan or Tyler down. I dont know them, only where their engines come from. Sauer is a friend of mine and I can vouch for the work he has put in. I was really just answering Disturbed's question on where the "big name" shop's representation was.

Not tryin to run either Bryan or Tyler down. I dont know them, only where their engines come from. Sauer is a friend of mine and I can vouch for the work he has put in. I was really just answering Disturbed's question on where the "big name" shop's representation was.

Bryan is a good friend of mine and one hell of a fabricator, i was in his pits this weekend helping him out. you are correct though he is a haisley truck and hes probably been their best running 3.0 truck this year. Their other trucks are off constantly and Mad Dog which just got sold this weekend. Your buddy ran real good this weekend, ive never seen his truck before but pretty good results.

]
Bryan is a good friend of mine and one hell of a fabricator, i was in his pits this weekend helping him out. you are correct though he is a haisley truck and hes probably been their best running 3.0 truck this year. Their other trucks are off constantly and Mad Dog which just got sold this weekend. Your buddy ran real good this weekend, ive never seen his truck before but pretty good results.

Who bought Maddog?

Tyler is my brother in law, and yes the engine is Scheid, but we fabbed everything else on the truck ourselves. 3.0 class is so tight anyway it was goo meeting a few other guys, and pulling with trucks that you usually dont get to. Tyler, Rod Tarr, and Brad Ingram usually play musical chairs within a few feet in the Itpa pulls they are all at.

some guy named Jewel???? thats the reason Jakes daughter Maddy pulled it saturday night and she did a good job

Is it staying in Ohio or going to another state? Great running truck!

Everyone needs to get together for the Battle of the Bluegrass 3.0 hook at Stanford, Ky September 10th, it's always a good late season hook on one of the best tracks in the country.

Just FYI... I'm in the process of uploading more videos to YouTube right now. I didn't get many videos Saturday because by the time I got there the grandstands were packed and I had to stand on the infield side at the start line, couldn't get a good shot... but I will put up the few that I did get.

This weekend was a blast and pretty well organized for the most part butit wouldn't be a pull without some complaints. No one had any idea that there was going to be a pull off in the 3.0 class on Friday and everyone was clueless what was going on until the announcer said were gonna have a pulloff. When Bryan weighed, the kid teching the turbo couldn't get the plug in there using that goofy looking handle, so he wanted Bryan to remove his bell and guillotine. Luckily another tech took the plug off the handle and was able to check it. Also mad dog got sent back to the pits to change the tires he had been running all year because they were too big

some guy named Jewel???? thats the reason Jakes daughter Maddy pulled it saturday night and she did a good job

I think I know where it is going, name isn't jewel but close. I would say it is heading west.

I'm not sure what went on jareds I ythoight seat also but then he started truck back up??? Drove on trailer.

im not sure what to think about mine..gonna start with degreeing the new cam then idk where from there..any ideas guys?