Scheids diesel extravaganza

schieds

What are the dates for this event? I know it's in Terra Haute, but what is the physical address for mapquest? Tks

Just out of curiosity, how many trucks show up to a sled pull at this size event? I have a Reno/Gardnerville pull this same weekend, but sure would love to finally make it out East of me somewhere to see how it's done out that way. Someday!

Head south off of Exit 7 on i70. You'll see the fairgrounds on the right in about 1/4 mile. "Wabash Valley Fairgrounds"

Last year there were 200+ truck pullers? I can't find anything on the site that says how many but I did see the hook fees are $100 this year.

Last edited:
I may not be there after all. My girlfriend is due the 21st and if she does not go by then they will induce her the following weekend, which is the weekend of the extravaganza. If I go, i'll probably be solo. I have an (ex) friend and I got fed up with him dissing me and the rest of those in our group for his beaver tooth baggy eyed girlfriend that doesn't come around us....he doesn't think much of bro's before hoes I guess.........

just gotta room to the holiday inn and it has a bar in it and the lady told me my room opens right into the pool at n e time!......... what a mistake she just told me!!!!