Scott Bentz's speedy recovery

I just heard about Scott. WOW what a bad deal! Scott we are all hoping that this is a small bump in the road. We are praying for you. PLEASE keep us informed as to how you are doing. Thanks for the Email to let us know. You are a great guy and we need you around. Hang in there, PLEASE! Brady

Get well soon scott, you are in my prayers.

Man Thats bad news, I read it this morning & have been thinking about it all day. I`m so sorry to hear it Scott. Get well soon & we will see ya at the track!!

Scott my prayers go up for you , we can't wait to see you back on the track soon!

Wow. You guys sure know how to make a guy feel good. I needed that. In the words of the Gov of California: I'LL BE BACK...

Prayers on the way Scott

I hope you have a speedy and complete recovery and get back to what you do best :tree:

Best of luck to you Scott. Wish you a fast recovery. Cant wait to see you back at it again!!

I was totally blindsided by this news the other morning, when I opened Scotts email. It has taken a day, to even contemplate a response.

First , I know Scott , is a fighter , and our prayers and support are absolutely necessary.

I went thru this with my wife a few years ago, and know the shock, and the ways something like this can totally turn your life upside down.
I know Scott , and he will be get thru this , the oncology sciences, are expanding rapidly and subsequent courses of treatment along with them . Good luck Scott , we will all have you in our thoughts

Scott you are one of the most positive people I have ever met and with your bright outlook on life and the prayers from all your fellow diesel enthuisiats I believe you will be on the road to a speedy recovery soon.

God bless and let us know if you need any thing at all.

Randy Cole

Just got the go for surgery for next Thursday. In adition to the kidney removal, I asked for a tummy tuck and liposuction.... And hair plugs....

Thanks again for all your wishes and prayers....