Sctpowersmoker is a thief.

Damb someone on the forums! I would have thought he would have had more respect for the hard work that goes into writing and testing tunes.

:banned:

Well that was definitely a stupid idea on his part. I thought he had more respect for the vendors than that.

Could this possibly be the same scam artist DJ has had trying to sell his tunes? WOW, the nerve of some people is unbelieveable.

AMMO22 said:
Could this possibly be the same scam artist DJ has had trying to sell his tunes? WOW, the nerve of some people is unbelieveable.

The only people that can sell DJ's stuff is DJ, Vivian, and myself. We have a post about this in our area.

CBSuperDuty said:
The only people that can sell DJ's stuff is DJ, Vivian, and myself. We have a post about this in our area.
Right, but if you guys and PSDplayer are having the same issue around the same time frame, it could be the same scam artist.

Its a shame this is even the topic of a thread!!

AMMO22 said:
Right, but if you guys and PSDplayer are having the same issue around the same time frame, it could be the same scam artist.

Its a shame this is even the topic of a thread!!
pssst... read the post on gogo, it is the same guy selling looney and gogo tunes. Detective Doug tracked him down.

SINNER said:
pssst... read the post on gogo, it is the same guy selling looney and gogo tunes. Detective Doug tracked him down.

Im no detective, I just have friends.

SINNER said:
LOL, sorry born and raised in southeastern Kentucky, reading isn't my strong suit!!

AMMO22 said:
LOL, sorry born and raised in southeastern Kentucky, reading isn't my strong suit!!
no apoligies needed lol. just next time i make an arse out of MYSELF point it out to me before you start laughing. your title threw me for a loop, i was like what the h**l did he do to get banned.

:redx:

I am not so harsh. I would have given him a chance to redeem himself. Not that we would be communicating with each other but he's a young kid and everybody makes mistakes. He's probably feeling pretty rotten right now and I just would not add insult to injury.

"Let The One Who Is Without Sin Be The First To Throw A Stone"

Thanks,
Vivian

MOMBENZ said:
"Let The One Who Is Without Sin Be The First To Throw A Stone"

Thanks,
Vivian

I don't steal tunes, so I will throw every rock I have at my disposal.

There's really no harm done. There's no way he could have downloaded our tunes onto another truck so the only way he could have been selling tunes is if someone was writing them for him and he was just advertising as deemed best.

SCT implemented all the safeguards to avoid these types of situations.

Oh, and stealing tunes isin't the only viable mistake we can make in life. There are several others and I don't believe anyone is above that.

Thanks,
Vivian

Last edited:
Young kids know whats right and wrong sooner nowadays than ever before....if hes old enough to drive, he certainly knew that what he was doing (or attempting to do) was wrong.

Id ban him too, give him a chance and someone may get screwed down the road; forums are too much of a way to hide behind a blanket of security....a few less of those forums for him to play on may help his future actions.

my .02cents

Vivian, you are far more understanding than I would be....If someone says they are representing MY business when they clearly aren't...well....They're going to get a good old Monty Python style stoning...

Vivian I have talked to sean on many occasions and he actually told me he was going to be Working for you guys..i laughed and said yea they need help from some 15 year old..But he never mentioned anything else about it...If i would of known he was selling tunes i would of let you about it but he never tried selling me anything...He always acted like he could get me tunes and better prices than i could ever get but when i did finally get tunes from you he was suprised i got them and started asking all kinds of questions...Very weird if you ask me...Glad you guys caught him.

Hi Michael,

He asked if he could setup a myspace for us and I said yes. When he sent me the login information I noticed he had set it up six days before. I thought that was impressionable. I never set up a myspace cause we don't have the manpower so I asked him to monitor the site and told him he could make side money by taking care of the site and letting us know if anyone wanted anything. Technically he was working for us but what he did was not on his job description per se. LOL

I have five kids and five grandchildren. I make mistakes. When I was young, I made more mistakes so I just don't believe in crucifying him. I told him how I feel about it and that's all that's important. I don't need to call him names to feel better. I want to specify that there is no pun intended. It is just my choice of words.

Thanks,
Vivian

I just thought about my last post and I want to share that I feel like I'm at a Mistakes Annoymous meeting. Admitting it is the first step. :hehe:

Thanks,
Vivian