Sdx warning !

Wow, thats awesome! Poor retards.

Check out the new one...Brandi
With the way she spells her name may be Brandy...I can't tell. LOL
I'm gonna make here pop a blood vessel....just watch. LOL

For the love of all things holy go read that girls posts.
I'm stunned. LOL

Good times....feel free to participate.
They're so easy to get upset. LOL

Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Rich, do you ever feel bad picking on hapless retards that brought a knife to a gunfight of wits?

Wow, just refreshed and saw her trying to correct your grammar.

All I can say is, hope she has a smokin hot body, because her stunning intellect won't get her very far!

Last edited:
Rich. Thank you. I enjoyed that read. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while pulling a 36ft gooseneck and not paying attention to the road.

Why did I know the minute I posted that link Richard what was about to happen :)

To bad you can't hit them with some your famaous pics :)

BBD

via Logan Stanforth....

Indiana State Police issued 578 traffic citations, made 39 drunk driving arrests, handed down 201 truck violations, made 45 criminal arrests, and issued 211 seatbelt violations.

Rich, do you ever feel bad picking on hapless retards that brought a knife to a gunfight of wits?

Wow, just refreshed and saw her trying to correct your grammar.

All I can say is, hope she has a smokin hot body, because her stunning intellect won't get her very far!

She doesn't have a smoking body, I actually saw her and her daughter up at SDX. The daughter wasn't bad looking. This is about the first lady who was talking to rich.

Patrick

Last edited:
She doesn't have a smoking body, I actually saw her and her daughter up at SDX. The daughter wasn't bad looking.

Patrick

Holy $hit she's an adult? I had her pegged as a high school student by her posts.

What's more disturbing is that she passed on her handicapped genetics to a child!

I think y'all are talking about 2 different people. That Brandi chick is probably still in high school....and by the looks of her posts she will be for a long time to come. LOL

I think y'all are talking about 2 different people. That Brandi chick is probably still in high school....and by the looks of her posts she will be for a long time to come. LOL

Yeah we are I didn't realize that so many post had been added to that post since I left work. As for Brandi, if she is not in high school I feel sorry for her because she is not going to make it very far in life.

Yeah we are I didn't realize that so many post had been added to that post since I left work. As for Brandi, if she is not in high school I feel sorry for her because she is not going to make it very far in life.

Unless she starts giving a damn about not looking like an illiterate moron REALLY soon, I don't see a bright future for her that doesn't involve a stripper pole or a "film career".

This was my 4th year, other than the dickweeds doing burnouts in the gravel, and all the drunks i think it went well.

i didn't see the cops do much

Back