Sdx warning !

Um yeah, he called him out cause HE THREW A BEER AT THEM, did you not hear what he said??? Whoever threw the beer come up here, the kid jumped up there, id say he through a beer. I was right there, im good friends with the guy who had the microphone, and Wes.

^^ this^^

Wes was just there to have a good time!

Just read the SDX Facebook page and it really saddens me that so many complain about the cops. Am I missing something here? IMO if your not doing anything wrong you shouldn’t have issues with the cops. All these people saying they won’t be back next year because of the cops, GREAT that means it’s working, you’re the ones they don’t want to come back!!!!!

BBD

Ok, well a can of beer or not, throwing crap at people on stage when you are there cause someone else is throwing a party is retarted, and im glad the other guy got shoved off the stage when he tried to man up for being and idiot.

Seemed like there was a lot of mouthing going on out of certain crews, we got called "looser 2.6 and 3.0 guys" by a cheerleader that was just hanging out with a mod crew cause some girls came and played beer pong on our table. Not cool. But guess what, i didnt throw anything at anyone.

i agree with the throwing stuff, the beer pong was friday night wasnt it? i went back to the hotel friday and didnt party. I dont know u or any of your friends that got drug into it and have no problem with any of you guys. I also didnt throw or say anything, i just happen to be hanging out with those guys when everything went down

Just read the SDX Facebook page and it really saddens me that so many complain about the cops. Am I missing something here? IMO if your not doing anything wrong you shouldn’t have issues with the cops. All these people saying they won’t be back next year because of the cops, GREAT that means it’s working, you’re the ones they don’t want to come back!!!!!

BBD

Yep, we had no issues with the cops what so ever. Of course we had worked on a pulling truck all of Thursday night, worked on another one on Friday afternoon also. When it was bed time this old man was ready LOL. It was the first time after an event we had been able to see down 41. Great job Scheid or whoever organized the event!

BBD

Link to the FB page please Scott

I think the "dumb-ass" moment of the event went to the group of flatbillers who blew the turbo on their powerstroke while trying to make a statement...on Thursday night.

Cops were everywhere but letting everyone party their arses off. As long as u weren't tearing crap up. All was good.

i'm just saying.... today was drag race only and i didn't see a single flashing light.. hmm

most of the people on our side of the event had sleeves as well...

i'm just saying.... today was drag race only and i didn't see a single flashing light.. hmm

There are also about 10,000 people less at the drag strip as well. Just sayin.

There are also about 10,000 people less at the drag strip as well. Just sayin.
Could be because its sunday and a lot of folks like myself had a several hour drive home. I also had to work tonight.

Just another year I'm glad I didn't go. Sounds and looks like a bunch of ****tards showed again this year.