Second Jamboree added to Schedule!

NADM Marketing

Dontnonuthin
June 27-28, Springfield IL with June 27th Sled Pull by NADM!

ALL CLASSES ARE OPEN!

4x4 Jamboree is a two day event with NADM providing the sled pull at the State Fairgrounds in Springfield IL for Saturday! All 5 classes will be open for competition including WorkStock!

Pulling will start at 1 PM! Til we are done! This is a large show so bring your family and plan to stay for the second day!

In IL between St Louis and Terre Haute!

Mark your calendars now!

Man finally you announced this. Ive been biting my tongue for a while. Glad to see its finalized!!!

i agree on the lima show, another huge turn out up there, iv been going every year since the 7th grade.

I was there once. It was a really good night life on Friday and Saturday night.

Id say each year the big events are going to come more and more. NADM does a heck of a job!!

so what are the chances of s.s. running first so the ITPA trucks can get to sturgis, Ky for our points hook at 7:00PM? (245mi., 5 hrs. away)

so what are the chances of s.s. running first so the ITPA trucks can get to sturgis, Ky for our points hook at 7:00PM? (245mi., 5 hrs. away)

Work Stock and 2.6 were planned to run first because of the time needed for them with the larger classes running toward evening. But I leave this decision up to Gene.

I'll look into it Bill. Will know more when we get a little closer.