Second Jamboree added to Schedule!

Think we can get some of the MO trucks up there - that is a short trip for them?:rockwoot::rockwoot:

Some northern states too!

Well I'll be there attempting to get in the 2.6 class. I'm sure ou'll have all the Ill trucks there as well as the MO boys.

Ill do my best to get the MO boys together. I'd look for 10-15 MO trucks off the top of my head. 6-7 of them being SS trucks.

That sounds good! you mean to tell me there are only 10-15 diesel trucks in MO????:hehe:

That's it?

We'll try to make it up Anthony but I think we have a local pull that Weekend but not sure until they let the schedule out for the fair. Maybe we can make it there a head back to Missouri for our hometown pull.

Screw that pull. I drove all the way there last year and one truck in it started pooring down rain!! NADM pulls rock!

Again - this will be an open pull - meaning all diesel trucks are welcome!

Street
SS
MOD

Nobody will be turned away! (see rulebook for classes)! Under sled pull - red box to the left column!

www.runNADM.com

RK

Double points to get everyone there? Gotta impress these Jamboree folks so we can keep coming back each year!

Workstock will be open to local trucks and a purse provided for Workstock by PureDieselPower.com!

Talked to the Jamboree people Friday and they are planning a few more fun items to be announced soon!:cheer: