Second Jamboree added to Schedule!

There is a Howard Johnson that we always stay at when going to the state fair. Its close to the fairgrounds.

I have been looking for a good place didnt know how many people would stay over either night. Keep us all informed and I'll get a couple rooms at where ever if there availiable.

Looks like the Hilton Garden Inn is fairly close with rooms around $89 a night!

How does it look?

East of the fairgrounds you'll find the Northfield Inn & Suites (pretty close, right down Sangamon Avenue), a Comfort Suites and a Hampton Inn about 7-8 miles southeast of the fairgrounds (on Dirksen Parkway), just to name a few. There's also a Drury Inn down Dirksen Parkway, as well as a few others.

The Northfield Inn is already booked solid, Ill check out the Hampton Inn!

Is there plenty of parking for large trucks?

What's a good food/drink place we can meet on Friday night? Who's up for that?

I'm up for anything. The local gentlemans club sucks no alcohol and bottoms stay on for the adults of the group. Other wise there are alot of place in Springfield to eat depends on what everyone likes. Theres a Hooters, a wing place on the north east side of town thats not bad. And for those of you that don't know ou can't smoke in bars or anything in Ill anymore.

i can try to make it friday! what time is pull on Sat trying to decided if need to say all weekend or head back after pull

I'll be there. Where isthe Hotel of choice gonna be at? Any still have rooms availiable? THis is gonna be my first pul when I get home can't wait.

IL boys any pulls on Sunday over there from Springfield to the east any where

According to this site, the Hampton Inn nearest the fairgrounds has openings, it’s right by Hooters:

http://www.illinois-hotels.org/cities/Springfield/

I could probably make hooters that Friday night. The best burgers in town are at the Stadium Bar & Grill, which is at the southeast corner of the fairgrounds, and has plenty of parking if you have a trailer in tow. I also highly recommend everybody grab a horseshoe while you’re in town! It’s probably the best thing that ever came outta here.

According to this site, the Hampton Inn nearest the fairgrounds has openings, it’s right by Hooters:

http://www.illinois-hotels.org/cities/Springfield/

I could probably make hooters that Friday night. The best burgers in town are at the Stadium Bar & Grill, which is at the southeast corner of the fairgrounds, and has plenty of parking if you have a trailer in tow. I also highly recommend everybody grab a horseshoe while you’re in town! It’s probably the best thing that ever came outta here.

Im game!! Ill be up on Thursday night Ron.

Talked to the Jamboree people and you may want to stay for Sunday activities . . . Burnout Contest with a full set of Mickey Thompsons to the winner!

I dont think they have seen a diesel during a burnout:bow:

Also open mud bogging for trucks and possibly a ATV sled pull on Sunday!

Can someone loan me an ATV for Sunday - come on - one of you local guys????:rockwoot:

Ron

Hooters Open House

The Jamboree people are holding a Open House at Hooters on Friday with Monster trucks, TV, Hooter girls, prizes, etc. :woohoo::woohoo:

They have asked that we bring as many diesel trucks over that we can-a chance to show your truck off, drink refreshments, eat wings and have a good time!:cheer::cheer::cheer:

How about it?

Hotel Info for Jamboree

Hilton Inn is just a few blocks from the track, Hooters, mall, etc. will block 10-15 rooms for June 26, 27, 28!

Rooms are $100 a night but does include full breakfast - chef cooked omelets, waffles, eggs, fruit, etc. A restuarant and bar are in the hotel with Hooters just a block away!

NADM is getting in on Friday afternoon!

Call 217-529-7171 ask for Cora or NADM block!

Back