Second Jamboree added to Schedule!

Nothing broke??? What do you call the traction bar she turned into a bow??? HAHA that was an interesting trip to say the least! You would no beleave all the floods from washington to tennesse LOL

That was bent, no broke haha!! Ya never seen that before. She bent 1/2" thick round steel tubing right in half. Boy oh boy were there some floods!! My wife is a blonde for sure. :hehe:

I wish I could get mine to try and pull once. Heck she wont even drag race it or drive it hard when I tell her to.

I guess I am lucky then just never realized it. I guess she can just stick to driving me home when I've had to much juice.

If he threatens us again with this I say we strip him down and make him run down the track at the Jamboree!

What do you say guys?:cheer:

rather tie him to front of my truck stripped down as I Pull

Getting closer how many guys gonna be at Hooters on Friday? Can't wait to get home and start cleaning truck for this.

me, my wife, probably Charlie and someone else from AirDog will be there Im sure!

ill be there saturday for sure to pull, as long as its not broke by then. dont know if ill come over for friday or not yet