Sept. 8th ATL

Billyram said:
I'll bring mustard and coleslaw.
What else?
I'll handle whatever else you need me to get Billy. We can get that straightened out in the morning.

Jff24Gordn said:
%$#%%$#&%$^#%^$&%$#$@^$%#^##$%^
3rd year in a row I have a broke truck. This time its my 93. I guess I dont need to be driving down the road grossing 20k or so with a broke A arm.

That sucks Wayne...:doh:

Chris

Just landed in Birmingham, and about to meet up with Tim, and make the run that direction.

..umm, I hope ya brought one of thos "bags" from the plane, maybe even two. LOL

Dalpilot said:
Just landed in Birmingham, and about to meet up with Tim, and make the run that direction.

I aint running anywhare... Enjouy your Rum Drink.. I'll be there in about 20 minutes.

It taste pretty danged good. Double Capt. and Diet coke, tall. LOL LOL

With those Chicken legs, I can see why you don't run. LOL

Where's the Gong? ........That's bad, bad, bad, bad. LOL

How about ear plugs?

A BIG THANKS TO HAYES, David and Mike, CompD, and the TS crew(THE NAKED CHEF) I had a great time once more. We missed a few guys. BMDMAX, Peaches, Steve and Amy, Orange Crush, Elmo. It was great to see some that we have not seen in a while HAZMAT, Boy he had a blast. We added a few new members this year with some BIG CATFISH HOOKS I dont think they are going to get the hooks out! One of the members has a new screen name "MARTI SHARPIE" LOL. (pics will sure to be followed)

I think this year with new drivers put on some GREAT RACING. Speaking of HooKs if "THE JEFF GARMON" can get that BEAST to hook it will be crazy fast. Even with a 1/8 mile burn out he still had 13 sec 1/4 mile run. Good job Jeff and a Great Looking Truck!

Last edited:
It was good to meet you guys! Even though you made me run to the bathroom to cry when you made fun of my 6.0L. :(

Looks like I'm gunna be spending more of my free time now soaking up knowledge here as I can see there is a wealth of information!

was that because you were ribbed about needing more power to get up the ramp to the dyno ? :hehe: That was pretty funny but, you have a beautiful truck and it was all in good fun !

I don't know a lot of the guys here but, did meet a few and saw some old faces too. I had a great time ( mainly cause I didn't break anything ) and it was great to be in the mix with all the talent you guys bring to these events.

I know I'm a new guy but, don't count me out too soon :) My truck may be a tank but, maybe next season I'll be able to give some of the guys a little better run for the money :poke:

I must say, Mike and I believe it may have been his son worked the dyno like mad. You guys did a great job in that heat.... my hats off to you :clap:

Tim is a riot as an announcer. Between Dave's $200 and the 95 people there to watch the diesels we were cracking up !

BUCKSHOT said:
A BIG THANKS TO HAYES, David and Mike, CompD, and the TS crew(THE NAKED CHEF) I had a great time once more. We missed a few guys. BMDMAX, Peaches, Steve and Amy, Orange Crush, Elmo. It was great to see some that we have not seen in a while HAZMAT, Boy he had a blast. We added a few new members this year with some BIG CATFISH HOOKS I dont think they are going to get the hooks out! One of the members has a new screen name "MARTI SHARPIE" LOL. (pics will sure to be followed)

I think this year with new drivers put on some GREAT RACING. Speaking of HooKs if "THE JEFF GARMON" can get that BEAST to hook it will be crazy fast. Even with a 1/8 mile burn out he still had 13 sec 1/4 mile run. Good job Jeff and a Great Looking Truck!

HAHA, "I Fart Cum" **** was Hilarious.

Well I had a good time, although I didn't get to stay long because I had to get back to Athens to watch the dern Bulldogs lose....But that's a different story. Also It was nice meeting some new faces, but I'm not sure if they are members on here yet or not. I got some pics of jeffs new ram 2000 and I shot some pics of the extremely good looking TS trucks too. I'll post them later. Oh and I believe it was Will Harris, I think that's right, you had the 02 Red Ram 6spd I got a video of your dynos.

Riggz,
It was lookin pretty grim for ya when he was givin 'er hell just to get it up the ramp to the dyno, but once she got up there and got the tires spinning she looked fine. Strong numbers and nice lookin' truck too.

And triton,

Man that truck's BEAUTIFUL! Great numbers on the dyno too ('course it'd have to be strong to push that fat a** megacab w/ 37's down the quarter in 13 sec.)

It was a great time, for sure. Guess I'd have stayed a little longer if it wasn't for that dang black TS Performance Cummins:(

Billyram said:
I'll be there with a few Deer links

DSC00366_2.jpg
Billy, Thanks for the deer links they were incredible :thankyou2: :thankyou2:

Hah yeah I wasn't offended at all. I loaded a custom tune written just for the dyno that was locked in 5th gear. Thanks for the compliments. I've only got a couple more appearance mods (for now anyway) then the rest of the $ is going under the hood. :)

Boy you better save that money and buy you a CHEVY.............Or as Chris would say DAD don't spend your money on a FORD get a DODGE. LOL!!!

ARbowhunter7 said:
Riggz,
It was lookin pretty grim for ya when he was givin 'er hell just to get it up the ramp to the dyno, but once she got up there and got the tires spinning she looked fine. Strong numbers and nice lookin' truck too.

And triton,

Man that truck's BEAUTIFUL! Great numbers on the dyno too ('course it'd have to be strong to push that fat a** megacab w/ 37's down the quarter in 13 sec.)

It was a great time, for sure. Guess I'd have stayed a little longer if it wasn't for that dang black TS Performance Cummins:(

thanks.... and like you, I might have been around longer if I didn't red light. I might have had a change to beat the red TS truck which I was told was a splitting image of the black truck engine wise.... basically stock which is hard to swallow !

Man as always had a blast. It was a great event. There where some scary fast trucks this year. Brian good to see you came over, you know we where just messing with you. Your truck did awesome. I believe the CompD tent was the place to be. I know there will be some more members after that event. It was great to see the usual suspects and a few new ones. We had a lot of laugh, mostly at Tommy's expence. Can't wait till next year. When I get home I will put up some photos.