Sept. 8th ATL

BUCKSHOT said:
Gary,You going to make the drive up from Fla?
And just why would'nt I?? I came last year and did'nt race, so this time I'm coming to race. Gotta keep up with Darren and Jeff and the boy's. They sure are making it tough on an ol man. Gary

MAybe this year Dennis will arrive with a smile on his face, huh Dennis.:hehe:

And sorry Dennis, I am not having a monster truck this year but if you want to try out one of the freestyle motocross bikes I will see what I can do.

DavidTD said:
And sorry Dennis, I am not having a monster truck this year but if you want to try out one of the freestyle motocross bikes I will see what I can do.

I may try to put on another Freestyle Golfcart exibition this year Dave. I have several new tricks in addition to the "no-hander" and "beerchugger" I pulled last year :woohoo:

Timbeaux38 said:
I may try to put on another Freestyle Golfcart exibition this year Dave. I have several new tricks in addition to the "no-hander" and "beerchugger" I pulled last year :woohoo:

<< mental note for David, keep cart keys with him>> :hehe: :hehe:

Hey Tim, Jeremy is pumped about you guys tag teaming the announcing.:rockwoot:

Dennis Perry said:
Thanks WideOpen but that really doesn't answer my question.

Dennis

Hey Dennis I have an Idea for you since you seem so excited about the FreeStyle MX . I say you and Timbeaux be the first to do this...FreeStyle Motorcycle W/ Sidecar ? It could be great!

I found a Picture of you and Timmay practicing.

eenormus-bio.jpg

wideopen said:
Hey Dennis I have an Idea for you since you seem so excited about the FreeStyle MX . I say you and Timbeaux be the first to do this...FreeStyle Motorcycle W/ Sidecar ? It could be great!

I found a Picture of you and Timmay practicing.

eenormus-bio.jpg

I told Timbeaux to slow down but he wouldn't listen:hehe: . That was the day we were going to Chick-fil-a. I was so excited:rockwoot: .

Dennis

Dennis Perry said:
I told Timbeaux to slow down but he wouldn't listen:hehe: . That was the day we were going to Chick-fil-a. I was so excited:rockwoot: .

Dennis

LMFAO. Thats great

Dennis Perry said:

Dennis

You guys should have seen it. It took us 3 hours to get out of that place. Dennis said he wasn't leaving until each child had a photo op with him. One kid did as his mother why the cow was smoking cigars though LOL

Timbeaux38 said:
You guys should have seen it. It took us 3 hours to get out of that place. Dennis said he wasn't leaving until each child had a photo op with him. One kid did as his mother why the cow was smoking cigars though LOL

you guys are great, i think you and dennis should be the ones announcing...........:hehe:

Great news - I was able to pry some of Dennis' motorcross funds away to sponsor a few extras for the race... :hehe:

TS Performance will offer up $150 to the racer in each class that has the best package (adding reaction time and difference between ET to dial or index) made during eliminations. The racer that gets has the best round out of all the classes gets a $50 bonus. :rockwoot:

Special thanks to Ts Performance, DP Tuner, and Competition Diesel for stepping up to sponsor my 6th annual DPM Shoot-out.

And don't forget you handshakers have $200 up for grabs for quickest ET ran by a manual during eliminations.:ft:

See you all in a few days...

Ether Man said:
you guys are great, i think you and dennis should be the ones announcing...........:hehe:
Dennis tried to wrassle the mic away from McBride in Indy................... It wasn't pretty ................... I honestly have never seen a man bite another man in an attempt to hold on to a microphone. How is the swelling from that bite mark Dennis? LOL

Timbeaux38 said:
Dennis tried to wrassle the mic away from McBride in Indy................... It wasn't pretty ................... I honestly have never seen a man bite another man in an attempt to hold on to a microphone. How is the swelling from that bite mark Dennis? LOL

Besides the series of shots I had to get everything is looking better:eek:wned: . I think I could have took him if he had not had Rita blind side me and kick me in the:kick: . Everyone knows Rita does all the work any way:hehe: so I guess she went into protect mode. Man can that woman kick:eek:.

Dennis

Last edited:
Why she tried to save him was beyond me. I found his girlish shreiks rather amusing LOL

yall are gonna be in my stomping grounds!! i'll definitely be there friday-- but cant miss the game saturday!!!! :woohoo:

I'm sure our drunk asses wont be hard to find friday night

You better be up bright and early come saturday. Me, Tommy, and Thomas should be there round 10ish.