Sept. 8th ATL

i would really like to get on the dyno, is there a way to make an appointment or is it just first come first serve?

David with much regret I'm out. A simple lightning strike has led to a new satellite system install Friday and new TV delivery/install Saturday. Since I'm booked the following week I'm just SOL.

I'd say good luck but your event never needs luck!

Mudn_1 said:
i would really like to get on the dyno, is there a way to make an appointment or is it just first come first serve?

Last year it was first come, first serve and I would think it would be the same way this year.

Andy, that sucks your not gonna be able to make it this year. I'll be sure to take some pictures for ya!

TooMuchBoost said:
David with much regret I'm out. A simple lightning strike has led to a new satellite system install Friday and new TV delivery/install Saturday. Since I'm booked the following week I'm just SOL.

I'd say good luck but your event never needs luck!

Say it ain't so Andy!! That's the kind of stuff the woman of the house should be supervising whilst the man is out partying! :poke:

On a separate note, the house will NOT be making it, no $$$ for treads and no time to work on the damage :( :( :( :( :(

ANDY it is just a TV, you work too much to even watch tv. Tell them to come on a rainy day LOL

The dyno will be there with Mike and Jordan running it. It is first come, first served. All runs are free.

Andy, sorry you can't make it but I understand... football season. :hehe:

Things are coming together. Keating is planning on being here, Morrison is planning on having his Pro truck here too.

Yaaaaa, I get out there on friday, will be at the track early saturday.

Andy come on bro, if I can get there from Cali, you can make it:rules:

We should be good we have a 20x10 and a 10x10

Just keep smiling and Nodding DP.... We all know Sheila does all the hard work anyway LOL

Does that mean ProStreet and Quick Diesel and ET bracket? Does anyone know what it takes to enter the freesyle motorcross? Just asking

Dennis