Sept. 8th ATL

I heard the David Dunbar was actually going to make an appearance in the CompD Party Zone, lay his hand on the hood of a select few trucks and miraculously give the correct Horse Power of those truck.

wideopen said:
I heard the David Dunbar was actually going to make an appearance in the CompD Party Zone, lay his hand on the hood of a select few trucks and miraculously give the correct Horse Power of that truck.

As long as I do that late in the day I have no worries... you guys will all be passed out and wouldn't know if I was right or wrong. :hehe:

We need to figure out of Billy is bringing the command center so I can make "pit arrangements" for it. :thankyou2:

I'll be there....It'll be my first time at a Diesel event...........I can't wait........

See you guys there!

Looking forward to meeting you Swole. I live about 5 miles from Barbers.

I'll be there with the two tone Ford obs from Bowling Green.What days and times are especially good? Tater

Timbeaux38 said:
Looking forward to meeting you Swole. I live about 5 miles from Barbers.

Great man...I'll c ya there......I guess there will be a Comp D area??

Can you purchase tickets at the door? I don't have them yet.....I just remembered this event when I saw this tread..

DANNY !!!!!! Are you bringing the the BIG pots to cook some LUCKY??????????

Crawfish are out of season this time of year.

Timbeaux38 said:
Crawfish are out of season this time of year.
What? DAMMIT, I'll have to hit the creek tonight and get you all some crawdads! :bang :hehe:

Even though I won't have the change to threaten, accost, and beat up Greg in the staging lanes while he is trying to climb in his truck this year :)homo:) I plan on being there. Looking forward to seeing everyone! :chug:

LOL Looking forward to seeing you as well! LOL

since this is my backyard track... I'll be there seeing what a Scheid built will do. First I must see what diamond Dave will tell me about the hp at Scheids event next weekend. ATL is the same track my engine died on so I hope for it to redeem itself this time :poke: :pop: