Sept. 8th ATL

Big Swole said:
Great man...I'll c ya there......I guess there will be a Comp D area??

Can you purchase tickets at the door? I don't have them yet.....I just remembered this event when I saw this tread..

Oh yeah, there will be a CompD Area, just look for the banners :D

You might see some of these people there.

Attachments

• SUNCOAST GROUP.jpg
    SUNCOAST GROUP.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 52
Reliability?

*Edited*

*note*
There will be NO attacks towards moderators or members of this site allowed. please re-read site rules.:thankyou2:

If you have a problem with a member or moderator please take it to private messages and not on the public forum.

RacinDuallie

Last edited by a moderator:
WYODodge;
Well, looks like your post got cleaned up. So I decided to edit my reply.
Thanks Racing Dually.
Josiah

????

BigUgly said:
WYODodge;
Well, looks like your post got cleaned up. So I decided to edit my reply.
Thanks Racing Dually.
Josiah

That's alright. I know the truth and I am not going to waist my time talking to losers.

What makes me sad is I have and currently still am serving my country. To have someone edit my thoughts and feelings is a violation of My FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS!!

Shame on you!!

FYI...there are not first amendment rights in a private forum... Go get a blog and post whatever you want there if you are concerned about your 1st amendment rights.... Personal attacks on other members(or moderators) are not tolerated here.

Last edited by a moderator:
WYODodge said:
I am not going to waist my time talking to losers.
Please feel free to post elsewhere then. While I do appreciate your service to our country...it doesn't get you a free pass to be an ass.

:( While I am thankful for your service to this great country of ours, we do live by rules, and because we live in this great country we have unlimited access to the www. Some countries do not grant their citizens this luxury.

But we too, on this forum, have rules set forth protecting our valued members here from personal attacks, moderators are included in these rules. It is my duty as a moderator to enforce these rules.$.02 So please don't be offended at me for doing my duty here.....:thankyou2:

If you have a problem or gripe with a moderator or member here, please, feel free to exercise your first amendment rights in a 'private message'; not out in a private forum that is viewed by the public.

And I'm really sorry you feel that it is a waste of time talking to us so-called losers, thanks for your compliment:bang towards every member who freely enjoys their time spent here on Competition Diesel...

Thank you again for your service and get back to this country safely.:clap:

WOW...............closer and closer. Where can we find the list of racers and their brackets?

WYODodge said:
That's alright. I know the truth and I am not going to waist my time talking to losers.

What makes me sad is I have and currently still am serving my country. To have someone edit my thoughts and feelings is a violation of My FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS!!

Shame on you!!

Not sure you should be calling anyone a loser without getting to know them, however that's your choice.
As to your First Amendment rights, read it again goober :rules: ... the First Amendment protects you from the goverment... you want to keep the moderators here from editing your posts... simple... don't post personal attacks... even better, don't post...

Josiah

Ok folks, back to the subject at hand, fast trucks in Commerce, GA on the 8th of September :rockwoot:

Jff24Gordn said:
Dave, are you gonna have the quick stick $$$ again?

You know it, kinda has become a tradition. :evil

$200 to the quickest pass by a hand shaker during eliminations of ET Bracket, win or lose. :clap:

So far, it seems we will have most, if not all, of the Pro Street trucks here. I have not spoke with Buck and Jess but hopefully they will attend as well.

I'm there. Can't wait to see Tim and Tommy get ****ty again, like at the dyno day at Garmon's. Freakin Hilarious!!

scan.jpg

scan0001.jpg