Sept. 8th ATL

Is it BMX or MotoCross? It's been a while since I have been on a BMX so I think I might do a little better at the MotoCross. Hopefully it is motocross.

Dennis

Does anyone know how much it cost to Ride in the Monster Truck? I really like those trucks.

Dennis

I like cotton candy.......................And those potatoes that Barry makes. They are way better than monster trucks

Can you rent golf carts and umbrellas there? Just asking I think it is going to be hot.

Dennis

bigfastfordldy said:
Can an slow old granny truck come play with the big boys??:evil

Bigfastfordldy,

Do you know how much it cost to ride the Monster trucks, or If they are having BMX or MotoCross racing?

Dennis

bigfastfordldy said:
Can an slow old granny truck come play with the big boys??:evil
Sure you can. Cant wait to meet you.

Dennis Perry said:
Do you know how much it cost to ride the Monster trucks, or If they are having BMX or MotoCross racing?

Dennis

Ask Eric McBride. He knows all about the monster trucks. He was very excited about them in Indy.

Cool I know we were there last year but I don't remember it. I do know that there were some dodge boys trying to pick up their jaws from the ground when The Granny truck rolled off the dyno!!

bigfastfordldy said:
Cool I know we were there last year but I don't remember it. I do know that there were some dodge boys trying to pick up their jaws from the ground when The Granny truck rolled off the dyno!!

I heard about this truck and can't wait to see it. Doesn't it make like 430rwhp on just a tune and exhaust?

Dennis

It made 444 hp on a tune, exhaust and a turbo. These numbers were also turned with lifted heads! I have since added a couple of mods, nothing big but am curious to see just what the old lady has in her! I have turned 454 earlier this year. Oh and the up pipe was cracked as well.

Last edited:
bigfastfordldy said:
It made 444 hp on a tune, exhaust and a turbo. These numbers were also turned with lifted heads! I have since added a couple of mods, nothing big but am curious to see just what the old lady has in her! I have turned 454 earlier this year.

Cool, can't wait to see it run.

Dennis

I am hoping to be able to get in on the rollers. We are leaving Fayette-nam, NC at about 3 am to get down there and get on the list. Can't really put it in the strip--- onewheelwonder!!!! If I had some traction, I would easily be in the 13s, but oh well she is just a crippled old granny!

Dalpilot said:
Timbeaux going, is there really a question?

Don't forget Dennis too! :hehe: If he'll get out the monster truck long enough LOL

Dennis Perry said:
Does anyone know how much it cost to Ride in the Monster Truck? I really like those trucks.

Dennis

Judging by some of the responses from Dennis, he has found "THE GOOD STUFF". Dennis bring what ya have left for the rest of us, and I am sure everyone is gonna remember this one for some reason or another.:hehe: See ya'll there, Gary

Back