Set up help/sugestions?

Samaras Diesel

Billet steel
Finally going to do something with my truck and take advantage of the clutch i installed in it when i first got the truck. I got a killer deal on a silver 62 from a local boy whos going to a 64/80 twin set up. The charger is 62/65/14 ive got some $ but not just gobs of it so what injectors/cross over tubes/lines do i need for a fast spool up? Ive got an adge comp btw.

I gess what im asking is what injectors would i need to get this charger awake and makeing boost?

So 100's or 150's would be alright with stock tubes and lines for what ill be doing with it?

Did you pick up a Silver 62 or a 62/65/14? For the Silver 62 you'll want 175's and 100-125's for the 62/65/14.

They do if you put monster mikes dv in the pump. Anything over .093 your just compensating in one department where your lacking in the other LOL.

Alright guys sounds good so, a set of 100hp jl machine injectors, stock tubes with filter drilled out, stock lines and an edge comp will spool this charger right?

Did you pick up a Silver 62 or a 62/65/14? For the Silver 62 you'll want 175's and 100-125's for the 62/65/14.

The charger is a 62/65/14 but im willing to change parts on it before i put it on once its on my truck i wont want to take it back off for modifacations..

You shouldn't need to modify it. Also that turbo can handle larger injectors depending on how often you turn the edge up. If you just drive around on 3x1 than you can go up to 150 or so.

99.9% of the time the edge will stay on 1x3 or 2x3 at the max... I just dont want to have to swapinjectors 3-4 times before im satisfied with the way it spools the charger....

Then I would go bigger with the injectors, I personally like instant spool w/o the box and don't care if it gets hot at wot.

Alright what would u sugest then? Anything bigger then 150's and im going to a hole size injector.

I wouldn't drill the cross over tubes out. buddy of mine did and had no benefit except i looped. For injectors just get a bigger set. I did this same thing as you, thought 100hp would be good. 100hp injectors where useless. Go big or go home haha.

Alright guys sounds good so, a set of 100hp jl machine injectors, stock tubes with filter drilled out, stock lines and an edge comp will spool this charger right?

don't touch the tubes! lol and a nice set of 7x.010s would work nicely.