Set up help/sugestions?

7x.10's are what smokem suggested as well. Ill get them orderd from him. Now for electronics what does everyone thing? My edge comp or a juice w/attitude?

those boxes have the same programming. i really liked the tst comp/ts mvp stack.

Thats not what ive been told.... Juice w/ attitude is a little more mild on the performance side is what ive been told

The edge drag box is better then the comp box, and worked very well with 7x12's. just my .02

Id like to try my edge comp with with first and see how she spools and acts before i change electronics...

Personally I think 120s would be perfect. With that 65mm wheel it will spool fast no matter what.

I run 120s on a 62/71/.7 on mine currently. Comp box set on 1x2. Drive it totally smokeless and spools barely slower than stock.

I think im going to buy a set of 7x.010's from someone on here. Then mabey get them worked on to add some lift to them.. What do you all think on that?

It adds more haze/smoke at idle and driving than the power they give for a street truck from what I've read.

And from what I have learned a little lift does not increase flow. Not sure about the stroke. I would talk to Weston, when I bought my injectors from him we talked about it a good little bit.

Ive talked to weston. Whats everyones opeinons on box's a.k.a fueling electronics? Im hung between an edge comp and a tst power max comp whats the pro/cons of each?

you can run a set of 150 injectors no problem. If you get a better quality injector (edm rather than extrude honed) you will have less smoke and more usable power, and lower egts. I have a set of f1 mach 4's running on a stock hx35 turbo on my 01 cummins, and if I turn the edge juice to 1 the smoke is very managable with a 5 speed. Now with a silver 62 I would probably go bigger than a 150 injector.

Ive talked to weston. Whats everyones opeinons on box's a.k.a fueling electronics? Im hung between an edge comp and a tst power max comp whats the pro/cons of each?

I really like my Tst/smarty but the edge was much smoother. Personally I'd suggest just getting the hot unlock and run it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I really like my Tst/smarty but the edge was much smoother. Personally I'd suggest just getting the hot unlock and run it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

i know every truck reacts different but the edge juice w/attitude hot sucked compared to the tst/ts stack. lost significant rpm fueling range.

i know every truck reacts different but the edge juice w/attitude hot sucked compared to the tst/ts stack. lost significant rpm fueling range.

I've heard this as well that the edge is a lot more mild then the tst...

I dont mind the surge and jerking, i ran an old school quadzilla for a longtime... It was rough i data loged 4350rpm.. Lol

Might stack a mvp with the tst then. Does it fuel hard like an edge but pop like a quadzilla?