Shawn Baca's cummins Does 2k

so you can actually win something from a dyno competition..i aint ever seen one in person so...school me

So you spend $30k on a motor, turbo, CP3's, etc to win $2k? I'm not following...

Advertising/marketing. The videos they post get thousands of shares. Spiking an unreliable 2000 hp on a dyno may sound stupid to us, but they are in the market to impress fools on Facebook who think they can do the same crap by bolting on a silver bullet.

You can't stuff a 115+ mm compressor wheel in a gt55 frame charger and expect it to last... It's impressive un useable power...

It was a standard billet 106mm gt5541r.

So you spend $30k on a motor, turbo, CP3's, etc to win $2k? I'm not following...

Same with sled pullers. No one enters this sport expecting to get rich.

Its all fun and games. I spent $22,000 building my truck...I took 3rd place in a dyno comp this last weekend and won $250...I am honestly thrilled about it.

Its all fun and games. I spent $22,000 building my truck...I took 3rd place in a dyno comp this last weekend and won $250...I am honestly thrilled about it.

That seems like a pretty good deal for a built Duramax with triples!

From the video I saw it just looked like the throttle was chopped without letting off of the nitrous on Baca's truck.

It was a standard billet 106mm gt5541r.

I don't think it was a 106....

image_zpsyra8woec.jpg

Actually seems like a better deal then drag racing or sled pulling....

People actually enjoy sled pulling and racing. If someone enjoys sitting still in a vehicle they spent a bunch of money on. They need their head checked. At least II has had their truck at the track.