Shawn Baca's cummins Does 2k

Can you even drive that truck on the street ? If some guy pulled up next to you on the freeway in a turbo ls1 car or high dollar sports car playing around and wanted to roll at 50mph ... Could you? My bet is no . I'm sure you can drive it to the dyno but to me it seems like the stars have to be aligned to spool it or it just right on its on its face .

And This is the reason why I can't find an 06 dodge for short of a left nut in California

Can you even drive that truck on the street ? If some guy pulled up next to you on the freeway in a turbo ls1 car or high dollar sports car playing around and wanted to roll at 50mph ... Could you? My bet is no . I'm sure you can drive it to the dyno but to me it seems like the stars have to be aligned to spool it or it just right on its on its face .

And This is the reason why I can't find an 06 dodge for short of a left nut in California

Not sure what Baca s complete turbo setup is but I have a GT55 with a 106 wheel as my primary and I daily drive mine. I could easily pull from a dig or roll @ 50 mph.

Not a fan of spike one second dyno pulls though

ha..i pi$$ed away more than 30k roadracing and got a closet full of plastic trophys and plaques and some cool video...never made a dime....some peoples fun just cost more than others. some dummies climb mountains..wtf

I don't think it was a 106....

image_zpsyra8woec.jpg

I didn't get a pic from the front apparently, but these are from alligator
8B5FF097-304D-4760-BA12-C64DDC3CFB81.jpg

0A00E736-583F-4FEF-AC7E-CA10FB164998.jpg

Chris says it drives on the street plenty and make passes at the strip... I'm still curious what he's running.

Not a fan of spike one second dyno pulls though

For what it's worth, the one second spikes are actually harder to make a number in my opinion....might not test ultimate reliability, but most pullers would make about 300hp on an intertia dyno or even most loaded ones. Takes its own setup.

For what it's worth, the one second spikes are actually harder to make a number in my opinion....might not test ultimate reliability, but most pullers would make about 300hp on an intertia dyno or even most loaded ones. Takes its own setup.

But what's the point?

Chris says it drives on the street plenty and make passes at the strip... I'm still curious what he's running.

At first he said II's truck made passes. But nothing about Baca's. Now Baca's has made runs, but he doesn't want to show any times? What is he trying to hide?

Is this really anything more than a chocolate versus vanilla conversation?

Who cares!!!

Not everyone has their skirt blown up by the same shiot. Let them get their rocks off they way the choose.

Only thing that realy divides everyone from making more hp, going faster / quicker, pulling farther is MONEY AND TIME. Racing Wallets per say.

You would want to legitimize a dyno spike.

Harder, maybe but they prove nothing.

So horsepower, isn't "real" unless it is sustained? Is this the whole argument? Why not make dragsters run a mile, or sled pullers run 1000 feet?