Short bed swap.

Little up date on this, Took her for a test drive today and holy cow this thing is a monster!! with around 1/8th throttle in 2nd gear im getting 20 psi at 2500 rpm I stepped it up to 1/3 throttle and over 40 psi with it climbing fast, I let out of it and the timing slips, going to fix that tomorrow and finish the ac then off to the paint shop for sure! The head and cam are amazing never seen a 75mm turbo act like this on a 12v.

Might need this same head for my VE powered turd. Especially after buying that S475 from ya for a single. great build.

Got home to take my own pictures woot.
225a60ef.jpg

cd65a6f7.jpg

0dff6040.jpg

8c033b5b.jpg

And the exhaust was finished today has a 30 inch fte resonator and diamond eye muffler with the 5 inch kit. It got tucked in really well.
ee3afd23.jpg

Looks like your fuel filters all a little low watch for speed bumbs lol l. Looks great man.

x2 on the filters/lift pump. Gotta do something about that. Truck looks great, though. Congrats!

yeah that will be changed eventually, and I will make sure to carry extra filters LOL. Thanks guys It just needs a few more things then I will be able to start fine tuning it, the real fun...

Truck looks amazing! Really liking the hood and bumper. I can only imagine how fun that thing is to drive

Im not sold on the bumper yet, may still go with a sport cover, but wont know this until i get it tucked up tighter against the headlights/grill. Ill be playing with that when the new headlight shows up and inter cooler goes in.

And thanks for the compliments most of you guys know how long of a build process this has been.

Last edited:
A true project is never done.

Looking good finally. X2 on the tint. There is a guy down the street from that paint shop that does a great deal on tint.

Pinky truck can't wait to see baby truck! But really; it's come such a long way, I'm really excited for you! Can't wait to go to the track with you to watch it make some passes!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Needs
1. Adjust the bumper cover tighter to grill.
2. Tuck that F**king AirDog up or put it in the bed.
3. Get some new mirrors.
4. Get tint.
5. 24's

Back