Short bed swap.

LOL Most expensive t-shirts you'll ever buy. Looks good and I think the blue would look good on it.

going to try to run super street which requires leaf springs. If it wont hook up its getting a 4 link/ back half.

the new one is :evil old one help up to 80 psi from the hx60 and nitrious on stock head bolts LOL

eh... i guess its worth keeping my old one. ive had pretty good luck with my stock bolts and 26* timing. What timing did you run with nitrous?

18* lower timing helps big turbos spool better LOL I have a problem of liking big turbos. The head was giving a rough port job.

Last edited:
was able to make it home for night last night and got a picture of mama turbo and baby turbo
9d0aee3a.jpg

Taylor wanna come help me set it up suspension wise when it finally is moving again? Ill have beeeeeerrrrr

Hamilton Head = High Roller!!!!

That truck better run 9's fuel only when it's finished! That monster primary turbo combined with monster CFM from the hamilton head ought to provide plenty of air to get the job done.

Now what do you have planned for the fueling side of the equation?

Well I have some 5x20's from Weston but I know my 160 pump will be on the ragged edge to remotely keep up with the airflow so the next big purchase will be a 13mm pump with the possibility of a cam from Zach in it. And I think I spent more money on the new head cam setup than you have in the junker LOL. It should be very fun to say the least.

Yep, I'm a poor guy stuck in the sluggish construction industry.

You're a not so poor guy working in the oil industry?

Haha more like slaving away in the oil industry. Working 84 to 100 hour weeks and never have any time off I get a week every 2 months or so. It does allow me to make big piles of parts though LOL

As far as the truck goes I'm going to do the 4202 for a bit with a maxed out 160 pump and see how far I can get with that.

Last edited:
Back