Short bed swap.

Let me know how much they charge you for a shorter shaft cliff, my two piece could stand to be replaced.

Will do pete im going to get a 120 wall chrome molly drive shaft because this thing will see just a lil bit of power once the twins are on LOL

Nice. Got the voicemail buddy, I'll call when I can. Kinda been a hectic few days. (I'm trying to move my **** while everybody is gone LOL)

houston driveline did mine for my short bed conversion on my 98 and creed used them for the driveshaft on the dually. VERY nice shaft and a good price too!!!

They do a great job at handling your shaft i would definately recomend them lol. They have worked on both the shaft i had made for the dually amd one for my new truck.

They do a great job at handling your shaft i would definately recomend them lol. They have worked on both the shaft i had made for the dually amd one for my new truck.

How much did your shaft cost you? If you dont mind me asking, I prefer to have professionals work on my shaft, oh and will they polish it? :hehe:

bd9730d4.jpg

Gahhh it's so short (that's what she said)

i paid @150 for my drvieshaft from houston driveline cliff. called them told them what it was going in and how long i needed it. picked it up that day.

gonna lower the back a little while you got the bed off? i lowered the back of my 98 about 3-4 inches to level it with he front. cut the spring hangers off the frame and moved them up

I pulled a leaf so it only has 2 in the rear but may have to lower it still. Have yet to see it in person so ill make the call whenever I can get home from work.

Last edited:
Back