Short bed swap.

Sadly i got called back to work the day after we got the bed/gearvendors/tank/rear end pulled and washed it all. going to some 3.54 gears and a locker. My good friend is going to be doing the rest for me while Im at work but he is a cripple so it may take some extra time (Love ya troy) LOL. BUUUT the turbo showed up
05443ccb.jpg

2001ae63.jpg

oh no no more big singles that 106mm big bish is going to be the primary for a s476

Hey I thought you wanted to run Super Street? Rules state no hood stacks in SS class.

yep so there will be no hood stack on this truck, going to go with a muffler and a 5 in out the back. Im going to try for longer full track burn outs LOL

The frame has been chopped and welded back together. Just needs one more stitch plate. This truck has seen a lot of weight in its day and the fame showed that when troy chopped it, but being the baller that he is he got it worked out. Now i just need to figure out how to make this scsb fuel tank out of an 03 work (freebie) and get my drive shaft made and ill be good to go! Going to be spending a lot of money with Mr. Zach tomorrow LOL but it will be worth it.
00c6adcf.jpg

c9a28b8c.jpg

Not sure if you already have a shop that does your drive shafts but John at All American Enterprises does drive shafts. He has done several for me and he does damn good work for a damn good price.

Do anything to stress relieve the frame?

i have always used ct driveshaft but will look into these guys
yeah i might do some boxing in but as of right now just stitch plates
and do you still need that spare tire mech

houston driveline did mine for my short bed conversion on my 98 and creed used them for the driveshaft on the dually. VERY nice shaft and a good price too!!!

Back