Shutter when rolling into it, @ 65-70 mph

Trans temp going wacky is often times the sensor in the pan or the internal trans harness itself. Both are roughly 90 dollars last time I heard. You can't really test the harness, its been tried. If you move the harness it fixes itself until you put it back together and drive for a couple days and then it breaks itself again. Then you kick yourself for not changing it the first time.

Its the check valve, one of them in the high pressure oil rails. They are 58.00 at the dealership. Mine did it for 8 months till I found it out. Pull codes with a good code reader and I will eat my hat if it doesn't throw a 2287 code.

Is this something the SCT will pick up or not? Is there something I can datalog on my truck to see if this is the case?

I've been having issues with my truck for MONTHS now, and its been in the dealer for about a months time total on two separate trips and all they've done so far is cleaned the EGR valve, even after I told them everything wrong with it!

Mine only does this when I first take off in the morning though....

Is this something the SCT will pick up or not? Is there something I can datalog on my truck to see if this is the case?

I've been having issues with my truck for MONTHS now, and its been in the dealer for about a months time total on two separate trips and all they've done so far is cleaned the EGR valve, even after I told them everything wrong with it!

Mine only does this when I first take off in the morning though....

I had mine to the dealer twice also. They told me i needed an injector once and some other bull **** the other time. After replacing these things my truck runs AWESOME and gets like 3 more MPG :rockwoot:

If it only does it in the morning, its not it. That is a cold injector issue.

mine is doing the same thing.... thought maybe pinion angle off a little after i lowered it.. funny it only does it when at 65 - 70 getting on it a little.. trans temp 150-170 feels like im about to loose a u-joint.. doesnt do it cold