side intake

Dayum joel, can't wait to see what you will roll with that thing this season....... you are going to have a blast.

i hope so!!!

any one else have any other intake choices????
the more info out there..... the more we all can learn and move this sport forward

nice mark..... what was the price? come with the intercooler tube as well

I will have one out for a 24v in the next few weeks. The price will be really good too.

not at first, just doing a standard plenum, but it will have some cool features.....

I will have one out for a 24v in the next few weeks. The price will be really good too.

i really like your other intakes... please keep us posted with pics

seems like theres moroe and more coming out for the cr every day!!!!!

good by dinosaurs!!!! lol j/kLOL

my heads getting sent to shane on monday to get ported and intake. hope it goes fast

I got one from Adam (tater_thrower76 on here) and it is a work of art. I will have to get some pics of it. Tapered dimpled runners, polished SS, very very nice piece. He built a few designs and had them flow tested to end up with the current design. :clap:

:Cheer:

I got one from Adam (tater_thrower76 on here) and it is a work of art. I will have to get some pics of it. Tapered dimpled runners, polished SS, very very nice piece. He built a few designs and had them flow tested to end up with the current design. :clap:

:Cheer:

He is who I will be going with for my intakes.

Will shanes intake work on a 24v head running a p pump set up?

i was wondering the same thing how many of these will work with a p7100? awesome looking pieces! im guessing most of them because of the popularity of the P conversion and pulling.

Why is it no one is making one with multiple runner tubes? I am no engineer but just seems to me you would get better flow from say 3 runners coming from the inlet equally spaced on the manifold its self.

Finally some pics...

IMAG0291.jpg

IMAG0288.jpg