silver buller ontop of a k31

Where do I find RonB...I want make SURE he knows RonA is claiming to be his brother...his TWIN brother :hehe:

I think a 71mm K31 can only flow about 88 lbs per minute. A silver bullet is claimed to flow about 80 lbs per minute. You'd probably make more power running the K31 as a single or the silver bullet as single than running both in a twin setup.

If you want to make some real HP, run a smaller HX82 under your silver bullet. That ought to put you in the 900+ HP club on #2.

I ran an SPS62(62/71/.8) over K31(Detroit 60 w/wastegate) for a while. When i switched out the 62 for a 64 I went from 505hp to 530hp with no other changes. That was with my 12mm pump and a set of Mach 1.2 injectors. It still towed the same and ran very cool up in the hills. The only noticeable difference was that it took just a little bit longer to spool up to the first 5 psi or so(very slight difference). It also made about 2psi less total boost on top. I have never tried any 66mm secondary chargers. The K31 is big and long. The wastegate adds about an inch and a quarter to the distance from the T6 flange to the exhaust outlet. A standard S400 will bolt into the same space using the same piping. The difference being you will need to slide your exhaust forward 1.25"(approx) to reach the outlet on the S400. everything else lines up.
I would not consider running a K31 with my 13mm pump. I see 45psi out of my Gt4718 primary with the plate to the rear. Don't think the K31 would would be a happy camper.

Last edited:
hey guys thanks for the help i think im just going to go with a sb and a big bro. any one want a new still in the box industrial injection k31 turbo ???? well when it gets here i guess i should of posted this before i bought it. i also have a ht3b forsale if anyones interested

My twin brother RonB gets upset when city boys make fun of our personal hygiene.

I just want to make sure that everyone knows that paulb is NOT related to RonB!

Paul