Single charger

stroke this

What single charger do you guys recommend for a DD truck trying to reach around the 700 mark?

A5k, silver bullet, super b special, etc. There are lots of good chargers that will get you right up around 700 and still be dd friendly. look into the batmowheel chargers from CPP/bullseye. I haven't ran one, but they're supposed to be nice. Read through lots of posts, and see what guys have listed in their sigs.

-jp

I done it with a silver bullit, but a 468 or a 471 would be a better setup in my thoughts.

I DD a off the shelf Borg Warner S366. 66/74/.91 T-4 on my CR.

Spools great, awesome manners, and best spooling charger I've had.

Mind you this is with small sticks and a tight converter.

~Les

I guess towing goes out the window with a big single huh?

not true unless you try and go overkill for what you need/want for a goal.. plenty of 700+ with a super b special and they tow ok.. again depends on how its tuned, cam, and what you are towing

both brett/ brettwinspeed and his brother chad/ cl2000 on here have made over 700 with a special..

I just went to an E.D. 66/74/14 with billet wheel. Very nice turbo, spool up is great and top end is where the fun is :lolly:

both brett/ brettwinspeed and his brother chad/ cl2000 on here have made over 700 with a special..

thats 2 people lol, dont take my post out of context what i should have said was very few make 700, majority of people with the special are low 600s... 700 is definitely pushing the little 64.5mm to its limits and dont know how pracitical itd be for a dd