Sizing primary for twins

Why don't you run something like a gtx 4294 with the 71mm wheel? It'll reduce drive pressure, boost pressure, make more power and be more reliable. Not to mention making everything else more reliable running less boost. It will spool a little slower but the benefits would be worth it.

I don't understand why people run such tiny secondary's and oversized primary's then complain about the HP turbo failing prematurely along with the whole setup being underpowered(for what the primary is capable of) and making rediculous amounts of boost inturn having intercooler/ intercooler boot problems. Just an observation, not directing this at you Jason, but I would run a bit bigger secondary and maybe even try to trade that 106 for a gt or gtx55-94 but I'm sure the 106 will run good if you've got your mind set on it though.

I've wanted to try a GTX4294R secondary on mine, but there isn't much info about people running them. There was a guy over on CF that put one on a 6.7 as a single, and it sounded like it was a bit sluggish.

I've wanted to try a GTX4294R secondary on mine, but there isn't much info about people running them. There was a guy over on CF that put one on a 6.7 as a single, and it sounded like it was a bit sluggish.

I had one that was going to go on my truck but my buddy bought it for his efi tuned CR. I'll let you know how it runs within the next week.

Add one more for the GT42-02!!!

I have the old journal bearing GT42-02 on my truck...has a 1.15 A/r housing, and a 50mm gate...

A GTX42-94 would ROCK in it's place!!!

A GTX42-02 would work too, but not sure if I have the fuel to use it...

Making 630 HP now...VP truck

As a single???

Not sure if this question was directed at me but, I suggested Jason use a GTX4294 as a secondary in his setup but I will be running a GTX4202 as a single. Initially I was going to use a GTX4294 but I don't think itll support my current power goals. Eventually mine will be used as a secondary but budget won't allow that right now.

I think I am going to go with a A5K and the big T18A mainly because that is what I have available. I think it'll work pretty good.

Not sure if this question was directed at me but, I suggested Jason use a GTX4294 as a secondary in his setup but I will be running a GTX4202 as a single. Initially I was going to use a GTX4294 but I don't think itll support my current power goals. Eventually mine will be used as a secondary but budget won't allow that right now.

It wasn't LOL

I think I am going to go with a A5K and the big T18A mainly because that is what I have available. I think it'll work pretty good.

You should probably get an ATRAC player so the turbos feel more at home.

Signature worthy like that^

If it's correct. I have serious doubts that a 66/88 combo would make more power and be much more drivable than a 71/106. Maybe a few hundred rpm on spool, and that's it.

Do it anyways people will want to see dyno graphs and read the article right?

True. I'd still like to think I am making a smart decision though. I know a buddy who made 1,200rwhp on the same setup, 95psi of boost, 110psi drive. That, I'll take. He's the one that said the A5K would work.

I have serious doubts that a 66/88 combo would make more power and be much more drivable than a 71/106.

Really? There is a reason the T18 is used on alcohol tractors or in three charger setups.