Smarty CR vin locked $300.00

sad that all you got to do on a saturday night is to talk some senseless **** on your computer, that in person you wouldnt have the balls to do.

Ohhh, and one more. Can you read? Look at mikmaze's time stamp when he posted.

Now, say your sorry and that your a complete dumbass and leave this thread. Hell, leave this site too.

You joined July 0f 2009. It's April of 2010. That would be 9 months, give or take a few weeks. Far cry from a "couple of years".

Do you realize that you're trying to be just as much of an internet bad ass as the next guy. Based on your complex we are giving you, I suspect you're the true retard. .

For the record, if you have to resort to violence because your can't handle words; you have issues. Consult a shrink.

I have been on this board for a while just under a different name, cummins13. Didnt like the name so I changed it. You guys are like a bunch of high school kids once one of you post **** the next follows. All I was trying to do was sell this programmer to someone for cheap and all of a sudden a couple of people start talking ****, saying its stolen. Based on what complex. I know im not a theif and I have never screwed anybody on a sale. I have been screwed on this board twice on seperate deals. And now i get all this **** from you guys, who by the number of post spend alot of time on here, its bull****. Im not threatning anyone its just that some people shoot their mouths off for no good reason other than the person isnt right in front of them. Ya sorry about the time of the post, when I had seen his post I was so pissed because im sick of hearing the **** talking.

I dont even understand why im trying to make light of the situation because you guys are going to rip this post apart just like the other ones.

Had nothing to do with you selling a tuner, when your selling a product YOUR a salesman and your selling yourself at the same time. Once your attitude and failure to comprehend the earlier posts got the best of you it was over from there.

Uh how did I not comprehend??????????? People posting on this post for no other reason than to talk ****. The only person who had a legit reason was Bob, so he could cover himself and his buisness.

And are you the last word in admin on this site???????

Uh how did I not comprehend??????????? People posting on this post for no other reason than to talk ****. The only person who had a legit reason was Bob, so he could cover himself and his buisness.

-When youre selling something, and it seems shady, people around here are going to call you on it.

-This isnt CompDCraigslist .com

Ninja please.....

So if you buy a used smarty and didn't get the original reciet then your screwed if something happens to it?
Seems kinda wrong to me. I fully understand about stolen property and guys trying to put a tune on there truck and trying to sell it though. But what about those who bought one used and didn't get a reciept?

So if you buy a used smarty and didn't get the original reciet then your screwed if something happens to it?
Seems kinda wrong to me. I fully understand about stolen property and guys trying to put a tune on there truck and trying to sell it though. But what about those who bought one used and didn't get a reciept?

If I recall from the main part of this thread is Bob/Marco will not "reset" the Smarty.

So, if I were to sell you my Smarty, I'd unload it from my truck (put it to stock) and the Smarty will be come detached from my vin (assuming normal revo software). Should you have a problem and it's under warranty still, then you should have no problem.

now, if you have a smarty and it's still locked on to my vin, that's were bob will tell you to go fuk your self. And he's in the right to at that point in that situation.

Clear as mud?

i have a buddy that had a smarty on his 02 cummins along with a hypertech. some how it got the hypertech VIN locked his smarty and he had entered a code that someone gave him and it unlocked it. how much is a VIN locked smarty worth?

i have a buddy that had a smarty on his 02 cummins along with a hypertech. some how it got the hypertech VIN locked his smarty and he had entered a code that someone gave him and it unlocked it. how much is a VIN locked smarty worth?

his error code was "ecm changed" NOT "vin locked" The ecm changed can be rest once nad I gave him the code.

Back