smarty, rail pressure, smoke

mopar or no car

So, prior to getting my trans repaired and beefed up, I had been running gently on 60 HP setting. Now, afterwards, when I'm ready to see how it'll run, its doggy. Wondering if I was just used to the HP level, I bumped to the 160 HP tune. Minimal difference. The bottom end response comes and goes a little but isn't what I'd hoped for. There's a haze as it decides to spool, then runs clean. Am I fuel starved? When I get my insight back I will be able to see what my rail pressure is, not sure if it will give me supply pressure as I have had a lot of issues with it. Not even sure yet what all parameters it will tell me. What should rail pressure be at idle, cruising, wot?

How many miles on the injectors?

sent from some third world country.

03-04 like rail pressure and Smarty isnt aggressive enough in that area...

When i had an 03 my smarty didnt do hardly anything compared to what it did on my buddies 06. Then i downloaded the revo tnt tuning and it made quite a difference.

I won't get it back till sun afternoon. Getting OD rebuilt and a radio. Now as for the boost issue....I need to clear the water.....yet again too many opinions. Do i need a boost fooler? Or does the smarty do boost fooling? Adjustable boost elbow? Adjust the waste gate or replace it with a better one?

Another question..... Is the smarty holding back fuel due to lack of boost?

MP8 is a rail box so that might be your best bet they are nice stacked together. TNT run harder that's for sure. Correct me if Im wrong someone but doesn't the smarty have the ability to turn off the wastegate?

I am going to buy an MP8 and see if I can get the RP higher

Been fighting RP issues also here with the higher Smarty settings