Smarty S03

Jehri

Mr. Wagner
I was reading some past posts & this has come to my attention,
That back on 11-13-07 by BgBlDodge & again on 01-07-08 by Rodram asked if we would ever see a 4k tune from the S03,
You reply on 02-22-08 was(were not done yet. The CR is still the roadblock for now.)
Seeing now you have the SSR for the CR'S, is there anything in sight as to a 4k or any other tune coming for the S03,
Thanks.

Yes,2x. and i know you guys have to keep up with the new stuff but adding to the 4k rpm would be 100% controll of tm like the rad box does.

In the next months we'll be working on a lot of new things. One of them is to return to the VP trucks. Not only 4K but also some more important things will come... It's a bit too soon to talk about it right now. Let me just say it's going to be hugh. You guys have not been forgotten!

Marco

I am interested as well!! and am willing to beta for ya'll.... I already have a smarty too!....just ask Bob

Marco
I just didn't want to see a pioneer turn into a dinosouar,
I knew you wouldn't let us vp'ers fade away,
I'm sure whatever you have up your sleve will prove to be interesting!
Thanks for the info.:woohoo:

In the next months we'll be working on a lot of new things. One of them is to return to the VP trucks. Not only 4K but also some more important things will come... It's a bit too soon to talk about it right now. Let me just say it's going to be hugh. You guys have not been forgotten!

Marco

Thank you

Thanks man! Should be very interesting...

Im in need of a good tuner to work with my setup !

Last edited:
Thanks man! Should be very interesting...

Im in need of a good tuner to work with my setup !

Agreed!

Depending on what Marco brings out, it could be worth switching/trying out! I already have the S03 stacked with a fueling and timing box. 4K, other goodies sure would be nice :nos:

4k and FULL control of TQ man. would be extremely nice, especially for us auto guys that dont want to loose our gauges to a BD rad. I would buy a smarty again just for the full TQ man. control. lol

I see the SSR is working out nicely,
Can't wait to see what Marco has in store for the S03,
Very cooooool !:Cheer:

4k and FULL control of TQ man. would be extremely nice, especially for us auto guys that dont want to loose our gauges to a BD rad. I would buy a smarty again just for the full TQ man. control. lol

haha same here! That would be pretty nasty :cheer:

Marco

Get on with it!!!!:lolly:

Is this still alive? Any progress? Can you tell us anything? Can't tell you how happy we are to hear this!

Can anymore be said Marco? I'm waiting on hearing from you to see if torque Management will be addressed in the new VP44 stuff! That way I can decide whether or not to wait for you, or just go ahead and buy a BD Rad for now..

Thanks!