Smarty S03

Excellent! Indeed, the VP market is still strong. There are a lot of VP fans wanting this. I visit with many out there that still prefer to drive a 2nd Gen truck for a multitude of reasons.

It will be awesome to have a different VP tuner, but I'll most likely have swapped a CR in my 2nd gen by then.

With all the reading I have been doing lately, seems there are more people than I thought, are going from the p-pump back to the good ole VP.:clap:
I believe that Wagner & Associates know what they are doing.
:Cheer:

I thank you gentlemen again for your patience. I still have have no update to pass on to you though. I am anxiously waiting so I can beta on my personal truck.

I will pass the word to all of you guys as soon as I get solid confirmation. I know better than to try and speculate so will not do that.

Thank you!

Brian

The 3 year programmer that will bring VP 44's back into the competition on 2.6 and 3.0 trucks. Good thing I didn't hold by breathe back in 2011

Wellll if its getting ready to go in beta... Cant we get atleast one hint? Damn thats all i ask lol

7go7z_zps9b8f4af7.jpg

Last edited:
Been over a month now since we last heard from Brian... let's give us an update!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk