Smarty S03

This thread in a nutshell for those who might read this:

Hey smarty got anything new coming out?

Yeah we have some secret squirrel chit that's gonna be awesome even though we haven't even touched a vp truck since 03

Sweet what is it?

No idea but it's gonna be swell guys!!

Awesome!

(2 months pass)

Hey any updates?

Sorry can't tell you! It's gonna be awesome though!

Why can't you tell us? Anything at all?

Nah we haven't started yet.

O....when is it gonna happen? Anything you can hint to us?

Uhhhh no. Actually we kinda have no aspirations on finishing this and even if we do...we have to test for a few more years.

This thread is kinda like the extremely nice hot girl in school. She talks to you and makes ya think you have some hope then she turns around and bangs the captain of the football team by your locker.

By captain of the football team I mean common rails....and by hot girl I mean smarty....and by bangs I mean comes out with new stuff and new tunes a lot.

The end. Hope you enjoyed wasting your life with this thread. I sure did.

This thread in a nutshell for those who might read this:

Hey smarty got anything new coming out?

Yeah we have some secret squirrel chit that's gonna be awesome even though we haven't even touched a vp truck since 03

Sweet what is it?

No idea but it's gonna be swell guys!!

Awesome!

(2 months pass)

Hey any updates?

Sorry can't tell you! It's gonna be awesome though!

Why can't you tell us? Anything at all?

Nah we haven't started yet.

O....when is it gonna happen? Anything you can hint to us?

Uhhhh no. Actually we kinda have no aspirations on finishing this and even if we do...we have to test for a few more years.

This thread is kinda like the extremely nice hot girl in school. She talks to you and makes ya think you have some hope then she turns around and bangs the captain of the football team by your locker.

By captain of the football team I mean common rails....and by hot girl I mean smarty....and by bangs I mean comes out with new stuff and new tunes a lot.

The end. Hope you enjoyed wasting your life with this thread. I sure did.

See this guy gets it!!!

Ok more updates for the S67. Lets get some for the S03? Or atleast tell us some of what they will be...

Isn't it funny that 3 out of the last four comments seem to be like 3 little girls that can't the their comb through there hair to look pretty,
I see you still drive that VP Pump around,
Quit your whining you b1t(hes & wait to see what the mam comes up with,
Or buy a CR..
:Cheer:

Isn't it funny that 3 out of the last four comments seem to be like 3 little girls that can't the their comb through there hair to look pretty,
I see you still drive that VP Pump around,
Quit your whining you b1t(hes & wait to see what the mam comes up with,
Or buy a CR..
:Cheer:

More like a beaten wife that's been waiting for her husband to show her some love for the last 8 or 9 years. "I really love you honey, I'll do something nice for you real soon I promise. Never mind! I got a nice diamond ring for my new girlfriend Common Rail".

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

It's the same as efi for early crs. People are waiting, some have more patients than others. But others mouths are bigger than there brains.

im going to wait and see whAt this becomes.... either A) while of crap and were stuck with the s-03 or a device that will caues us to rape grapes and send the commen rails home crying

Yeah we haven't been patient at all guys were just being b1tch3s....

I can be patient, when there hasn't been an advancement with vp's since dinosaurs roams the earth and he comes in here with tales of eldorado, and gold streets and can't even tell me if they are white or traditional gold... I get a little upset.

Oh and for the calling me a bish... Kiss my arse phuck stick.

2002 was how long ago?

Can't say I blame Smarty for trying to keep up on the new chit. I sell a Smarty S-03 One time to 25 sold in the CR 5.9-6.7. The way I see it, if MADS builds a completely new tuner for the 98.5-02, then it might be worth their trouble to market it. But, to make a free update for the gazillion tuners already out there ???? Maybe, but why?

Oh I don't blame them for messing with Cr's. I figured the vp world would really never see anything new at all. That's why I said though when they come in acting like it will change the world but let us know nothing at all its kinda dumb. I wouldn't have even looked down on them never giving an update or anything for that matter...

Oh I don't blame them for messing with Cr's. I figured the vp world would really never see anything new at all. That's why I said though when they come in acting like it will change the world but let us know nothing at all its kinda dumb. I wouldn't have even looked down on them never giving an update or anything for that matter...

Exactly, I've been hearing "we've got something in the works" for quite a while now. I know I have outdated junk and I really don't expect to see new things for it, but don't keep saying that there's something coming and not tell us what's up.

Exactly, I've been hearing "we've got something in the works" for quite a while now. I know I have outdated junk and I really don't expect to see new things for it, but don't keep saying that there's something coming and not tell us what's up.

My point exactly but just worded better. Kinda glad I'm not the only one that feels that way.

I can be patient, when there hasn't been an advancement with vp's since dinosaurs roams the earth and he comes in here with tales of eldorado, and gold streets and can't even tell me if they are white or traditional gold... I get a little upset.

Oh and for the calling me a bish... Kiss my arse phuck stick.

LOL I was being sarcastic referring to phucksticks post earlier where he said that.

and I agree with the above posts.

Sooo i guess no updates... Hope is being lost all of a sudden. Lol