Smarty S03

Lol. There's not going to be any vp44's left by then.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Doing a stanadyne db2 swap on mine. Pumps are cheap :Cheer:

Joking.

But yes vp trucks should be pretty cheap by then!

Bump!!!! New to this particular forum but really excited for this new "update"

Brian:
I must say WE are a patient bunch, is there anything you can tease us with....
Anything?
Thanks
:Cheer:

And I thank you guys for being patient! indeed I will be excited when I am able to report that the new and exciting S-03 updates are available.

Thank you for your continued patience!

Brian any updates yet!? Looking forward to hearing about them! Atleast post back and let us know its still in the works... Every little bit helps!!

It is still in the works. This project is a big undertaking. And when it is complete the testing will be extensive.

We will all be excited when this is complete. Thank you!

It is still in the works. This project is a big undertaking. And when it is complete the testing will be extensive.

We will all be excited when this is complete. Thank you!

10 years from now when all of us poor people with vp's can afford common rails.
This thread is pointless...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I like testing! I know my VP truck isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

I really hope this all works out. I have never been impressed with the fueling curve on my edge.

I just bought a so3, I like it alot. Would have put my truck in the 11s if I didnt have to hit the brakes so I didn't break out. If any beta is needed, I can help!

Yes i understand testing will be extensive... BUT why does that mean we cant atleast be told some of the new updates. Not being rude just getting excited for the updates! I will continue to be patient tho i LOVE my VP truck and wouldnt trade it for anything. 24 valves are so much more funner to make power then commonrails so i will have my vp truck for as long as it lasts and then get another! In no hurry... Just excited!

also willing to beta test!! ive got 60lb valve springs and installing hamilton push rods when im back home. (on vacation right now)

Yes i understand testing will be extensive... BUT why does that mean we cant atleast be told some of the new updates. Not being rude just getting excited for the updates! I will continue to be patient tho i LOVE my VP truck and wouldnt trade it for anything. 24 valves are so much more funner to make power then commonrails so i will have my vp truck for as long as it lasts and then get another! In no hurry... Just excited!
A common rail is a 24v... Do you belong here?

Thank you Gentlemen!

I notice I got ignored...

Lol sorry BRE that for some reason this entire thread you have had some kind of attitude thats completely unnecessary and now you feel like calling me out. For many years everyone has gone by 94 to 98 are 12 valves. 98.5 to 02 people have referred them as "24 valves"
And everything since then and up are "commonrails" i understand they are 24 valves too im pretty up to date on that. BUT... Sorry for not being "specific" enough for you. LOL.

Lol sorry BRE that for some reason this entire thread you have had some kind of attitude thats completely unnecessary and now you feel like calling me out. For many years everyone has gone by 94 to 98 are 12 valves. 98.5 to 02 people have referred them as "24 valves"
And everything since then and up are "commonrails" i understand they are 24 valves too im pretty up to date on that. BUT... Sorry for not being "specific" enough for you. LOL.

Your upset... Let it out. It'll be ok.

^Nice, very nice.^^^^^
The CR folks seem to love it, I'm sure we will to!