Smarty S03

Soon, the project will shift into a higher gear. As the man said, VP guys have NOT been forgotten. The results will be, HUGH, indeed.

I just have a hard time seeing any progression than what we have. However... Ill wait patiently. MADS always seems to impress.

Thanks gentlemen! Marco is always working and there is a lot to be done. I guarantee it will be worth the wait.

Sounds promising, need a bit more now that I have removed my TST Comp.

Waiting for this! I am starting to get the itch and hoping this can help fix that! VP POWA!!:lolly:

Should have kept the tst.:nail:

No thanks, can't stand the shudder. Tried many different things, even an electric solenoid to dump boost at the (T) where the map sensor was mounted outside the head. No fun in not being able to go past #3.
The little sucker does fuel hard though.

Thanks gentlemen! Marco is always working and there is a lot to be done. I guarantee it will be worth the wait.

Good to hear. I too will be keeping my eyes open! If you can make it run harder/better and smoother than what I have now I'll be pumped!

My question is:

Do you know what they are working on or is this just a blanket statement saying "Marco is great and will put out another great product".

Granted i love my smarty as much as anybody else. Ive just come to know that were the runt of the bunch and keep getting pushed back to the hine tit. Im just curious as to what Marco is working on for us...the last few years.

Jeremie

I know some of what he is working on. Some details I can't release. And some I have not been told details. I know he has a new VP test mule in pocession lust for this new project and is ready to go. We all know some of what is coming and have an idea on others. Some is a surprise. This has been a long term plan since way back to make these upgrades. The VP was never forgotten or cast asside. A long time waiting but the time is near.

Thanks for your patience!

I know some of what he is working on. Some details I can't release. And some I have not been told details. I know he has a new VP test mule in pocession lust for this new project and is ready to go. We all know some of what is coming and have an idea on others. Some is a surprise. This has been a long term plan since way back to make these upgrades. The VP was never forgotten or cast asside. A long time waiting but the time is near.

Thanks for your patience!

<<<Mr optimistic..

Thank you for the reply.

Brian, I think it would only be fair to give us SO3ER's some kind of update. After all, we haven't had nothing since Sept. 01/09.
Pretty sure there was a lot of us that purchased a Dongle at a great price, but can't use it yet,
Like buying a new truck, but you can't drive it, until............doesn't seem fair.
$.02

Not fair is it Jehri. Well soon there will be all kind of really neat S-03 upgrades :D
I believe you will be pleased when you see what is coming.

Brian, I think it would only be fair to give us SO3ER's some kind of update. After all, we haven't had nothing since Sept. 01/09.
Pretty sure there was a lot of us that purchased a Dongle at a great price, but can't use it yet,
Like buying a new truck, but you can't drive it, until............doesn't seem fair.
$.02

I'm optimistic too. I bought my smarty brand new as an SO2. :lolly:

I'm optimistic too. I bought my smarty brand new as an SO2. :lolly:

S02.those were the days. Fun times

I had a long conversation with a kid trying to explain to that a s02 and 03 were the same thing. He told me he had had a diesel since 2009 and had never heard of an S02. Pretty sure he thought I was loony when I told him that before the Smarty there was an ECM called a Catcher.

I have been waiting this long, I'm sure a little longer won't hurt.
Does sound interesting though.
Thanks for the info.
:Cheer:

I had a long conversation with a kid trying to explain to that a s02 and 03 were the same thing. He told me he had had a diesel since 2009 and had never heard of an S02. Pretty sure he thought I was loony when I told him that before the Smarty there was an ECM called a Catcher.

Similar to the Jim Jessup tune? :hehe:

I can't even mention who I bought my smarty off of (brand new and for a fair price). It was 07, and I didn't know there were people not allowed to carry a product. That is all I will say. :rockwoot: I've been a diesel owner since 04, but too poor since 07 to do anything too fun with my trucks.