smarty TNTR or SSR

K-Farms

F-yea
Got a good set of valve springs on my head so im ready to move up on my tuning. i emailed bob but im sure he is a real busy guy and has not had the time to email back. is there anybody else that can help me out?

With it this close, I'd be working on the springs and then wait for SSR to be released..

But Bob is the only one that can/could get you TNT-R.

i know 2 beta testers, and neither one has yet to top tnt-r on the dyno, and one of them has at least 40 pulls so far...hes about 40hp short so far, but still trying combo's..

so, can i still get the TNTR? i emailed the smarty tec email off the website and they said i couldnt, and i would have to wait for SSR.. i would be happy with either i just want to move up in my tuning.

so, can i still get the TNTR? i emailed the smarty tec email off the website and they said i couldnt, and i would have to wait for SSR.. i would be happy with either i just want to move up in my tuning.

Last I heard from Bob you can no longer get TNTR all their efforts are going toward SSR and you will have to wait for it to come out

thats kinda beat, cause tnt-r is awesome, and ssr will take forever to dial in, and you def gonna need a ton of dyno time.

Hopefully the beta testers will help out abit with that, or Marco will have to come up with some helper tunes to get started.

Dont waste ur time i have emailed bob several times about 2 trucks needin TNT-R and thats been 5 or 6 months ago still have no tune! TNT-R was a joke on my truck. I just downloaded TNT and stopped there.REVO software made 806hp on the and tnt made 808hp

Just get the TNT why do you need the R your not going to gain anything, but 600RPM.

If you just got the springs your surely not out there racing or sled pulling every weekend. So TNT sould suffice just fine for what your doing.

After 4 hours on the dyno, we came within 1 hp of TNT-R. The bottem end made a little extra power, but it had surge issues with SSR. TNT-R is pretty proven and can be just tossed in (for the most part).

Not knocking the new SSR since it's still in testing. But I think the stock ecm is really the limiting factor. Not sure anyone is going to see much of an improvement in peak hp, but efficiency and smoke will probably be helped a lot.

Just get the TNT why do you need the R your not going to gain anything, but 600RPM.

If you just got the springs your surely not out there racing or sled pulling every weekend. So TNT sould suffice just fine for what your doing.
Had tnt for a long time bud. I ran 12.01 at 111mph 7550 lbs cclb 6in lift, 37in tires on 22s.. so tnt has worked out alright. my lift is off, i got a good set of light rims and sticky tires im just wanting more tuning options.. beside the 4k rpm limit what is the dif in the tnt-r?

I got TNT/R about three months ago. I just called source automotive and got it within a couple weeks. I love the TNT/R. Don't really use the R tho. But with time I'll have the supporting mods to coincide with it to use to its full extent.

Right now I need to get more feedback from the beta testers, the feedback is not coming back as quick as we expected.

This project needs more feedback and Iwill be making some phone calls shortly.

Thanks

Back