smarty TNTR or SSR

Just got my tntr from bob. I cant say enough about his service. He is #1 in my book!!

Just got my tntr from bob. I cant say enough about his service. He is #1 in my book!!

+1 He's always treated me well. I've been trying to wait for marco to get off vacation before I bugged him for TNTR though, I guess its that time! This new motor loves RPM, balanced bottom ends rock! :D

Nothing worse than the Tnt/R
how do you figure that...click on my sig vid on cummins forum..tnt-r with 120's, smoke free, just a puff at launch..one of the cleanest runs youll see.

how did u get ahold of him? i would love to get my hands on tntr i can wait for ssr to get all the kinks worked out while i run tntr!

how do you figure that...click on my sig vid on cummins forum..tnt-r with 120's, smoke free, just a puff at launch..one of the cleanest runs youll see.

Ran both the 4.2 and TNTr with my r700 twins, both ran the same egt's and smoke level the 4.2 pulled hard.

My 1st post on this Forum, Hi.

Downloaded TNT-R onto my S04 Smarty for the first time last night, put it on my truck today (SW6, TM3, TQ1, RP1, HI RPM, SL 250), I have not driven it yet.

My old 411 software(still have in file), actually beat Revo TNT on the same dyno, totally different times and temperatures (truck the same).

My 03 responds to Revo TNT very well, as long as Timing is 3 or less, 2 popped and bucked. Felt as strong as I've ever experienced, but the dyno wouldn't prove it.

Bob sent me the TNT-R before Christmas last year, just been leary about loading it because of the ability to go back to old softwares. With the "soon to be released" SSR, I thought, what's to lose.

Any advice, or behaviors to look for, between Revo TNT and TNT-R? I know my truck does not meet the criteria for SSR..... yet, but if I have the same experience as other 03/04 owner's with TNT-R.....

Back